HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I just sit in the welcome lounge hoping for something interesting to happen. I have to host snq tonight! going to be a nightmare isn't it
    Good luck with that, haha !

I just keep doing some trading, I think it's the only thing that's achievable at the minute...
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

ww.habboxwiki.comWhat a stupid one to be there.Two 'w' for a start.

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Why are they punishing the hotel as a whole, rather than the people that are going around asking for sex and cam chats? Even if the whitelist is enabled for the first two weeks of an account or anything then a new user would sign up, see that the majority of their chat is filtered and just go off because it's almost a replica of Club Penguin. Just put a specific filter for cyber/sex related topics only, not punish everyone.

Also, why the hell is the word 'jew' in the safe chat and other basic words aren't? If you were to say Jew nicely then you would say Jewish, Jew is normally used to offend someone?
    Last edited by Calvin; 07-07-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Defintely flaws in this but should be back to normal once we gain trust!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well that's the thing - I can't believe they're being so patronising that they are having to request trust from their customers. That's exactly what we are - customers. You don't see Asda having a hissy fit because they don't "trust" their shoppers.... what a completely ridiculous business plan.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just saw "architeuthis" What a strange word to have in.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Tidings

Latest Awards:

like paul stated, the limit is just there to prove a point, i dont think trust is an issue, its just to maintain safety.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    Just saw "architeuthis" What a strange word to have in.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Odette

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    Well that's the thing - I can't believe they're being so patronising that they are having to request trust from their customers. That's exactly what we are - customers. You don't see Asda having a hissy fit because they don't "trust" their shoppers.... what a completely ridiculous business plan.
    I completely agree, it's a shambles. If there is to be any mistrust it should be with their moderation not with their customers. Paul had the chance to strengthen Habbo's moderation, but instead he chooses to save the company a few extra $$$ by simply shutting everybody up - shocking, he needs to go imo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope that Channel 4 come along once again in a couple of months and find that there's been no change whatsoever.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast