HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Mitch Albom's For for more Day, Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People you meet in Heaven.

Paulo Coelho's The Valkyries and The Alchemist
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm. I have an idea now. I recommend To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Very good book.

Tokens

I mostly read Mystery/Crime books but after hearing a bunch of good reviews about a new fantasy book called Drylor The First Artifact, I decided to give that genre a try. I must admit I was kind of impressed, most self publishing books are boring or just total failures but this one wasn't.

The characters of the book were extremely likeable and I had a lot of fun watching them progress throughout the story. My only complaint was that the book was rather short, but since the story of it was as good as it was I guess the author didn't want to add in any other unnecessary fluff.

So, what type of book are you currently into atm or what book are you reading atm?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

I really enjoyed Eclipse, was emotional at the end for me but Breaking Dawn was the most terrible book I've ever had the displeasure of reading in my life, so boring and monotonous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    I really enjoyed Eclipse, was emotional at the end for me but Breaking Dawn was the most terrible book I've ever had the displeasure of reading in my life, so boring and monotonous.
    I like them all, I enjoyed the first the most, I think.

I'd recommend Time Traveler's Wife, I recently finished with it and thought it was very good.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

I liked Matched by Ally Condie.

If you've read the Giver before, it's kind of similar to that because it's a story about a futuristic Utopian society but it's got it's own unique storyline and plot.

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Minisnowpink

Latest Awards:

http://www.booksie.com/young_adult/n...ne-last-regret

That's my book, if anyone wants to take a look at it

But one of my favorite books has to be The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I cried for 2 hours on the flight home from Tenerife in April, because I bought the book on the cruise and was reading it on the flight.

Also, the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer! Another set of amazing books!

And finally, Split by a Kiss by Louisa Plaja! I've spoken to the author myself! It's another brilliant book which I've read three times
    One Last Regret means everything to me
    Dream until your dreams come true

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Shutter Island is a very good book for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet. I'm reading it currently and it is one of the bst crime/mystery novels i've ever read.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cherub Series by Robert Muchamore.

I never read books, but when I started the first book in this series I couldn't stop- has to be the best series ever!

Check it out - http://www.cherubcampus.com/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

markus zusak - the book thief!

ill just c an p from wikipedia what its about.
    'The Book Thief is a novel by Australian author Markus Zusak.[1] Set in Nazi Germany, it describes a young girl's (named Liesel Me*****r) relationship with her foster parents, Hans and Rosa, and the other residents of their neighborhood, and a Jewish fist-fighter who hides in her home during the escalation of World War II. Published in 2005, it has won numerous awards and has been listed on the New York Times Children's Bestseller List for over 190 weeks.'

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast