HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    You are completely mad, we have the funds to get better and we should.

Torres, Drogba, Rooney, Van Persie... all top draw strikers who have played in 'top 4' clubs we need a player of that calibre. I'm sorry, but if we want to progress and stay in the top 4 we have to do better, or we'll be in the Europa League again. Keane is half the player he used to be, Defoe has scored 3 goals this year, Crouch is hardly a goal machine and Pav & Gudjohnson aren't good enough. We have a good nucleus to the squad and a decent striker is the only thing we are lacking.

I would keep Defoe and Crouch. Keane is past it and Pav is average, just had a conveniently good spell for us.
    thats what man city did, failed to make 4th.

in my eyes, Crouch and Defoe have been just as solid as any striking pair this season

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    thats what man city did, failed to make 4th.

in my eyes, Crouch and Defoe have been just as solid as any striking pair this season
    You honestly think they're both good enough in the Champions League and to sustain 4th place? We have the money, we should do better, we can do better. City may have failed this year, but there's no doubt they'll do better next season. All they need is a better defence and a creative midfielder and they're off.

The only reason we got 4th was because of our midfield, they dragged us through the second half of the season. We need to step up if we want to improve. Defoe and Crouch are OK but we need better...
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 16-05-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You honestly think they're both good enough in the Champions League and to sustain 4th place? We have the money, we should do better, we can do better. City may have failed this year, but there's no doubt they'll do better next season. All they need is a better defence and a creative midfielder and they're off.

The only reason we got 4th was because of our midfield, they dragged us through the second half of the season. We need to step up if we want to improve.
    I agree with what your saying, those two are good players, but theyre not up there with the best.

I hope we can manage to hold on to our players and invest in a decent centre mid who can hold us together.
    (h)(h)(h)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Tottenham will go out in the qualifiers, teams like villa, spurs, everton wouldnt get past the qualifiers imo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We've got funds, plus the sales of:

Pav (who the chairman won't let go for less than £12m)
    Keane £9/10m.
    Jenas £7/8m.
    O'Hara most likely £5/6m.
    Taarabt £2/3m.
    Giovani Dos Santos £4/5m.
    Hutton £4/5m

When we do sell players, well sell them at a premium, Levy is good at that; Berbatov £30m, Carrick £16m, Kevin Prince Boateng £6m etc.
    Word on the Sun'lun message board is you won't let Hutton go for under 7 million.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    Tottenham will go out in the qualifiers, teams like villa, spurs, everton wouldnt get past the qualifiers imo.
    We're seeded in the draw unlike Everton when they got 4th. That means we'll avoid Milan, Ajax, Zenit etc and play teams like Gent. It will be tough, but I wouldn't say we're dead cert to not qualify...

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

We're seeded in the draw unlike Everton when they got 4th. That means we'll avoid Milan, Ajax, Zenit etc and play teams like Gent. It will be tough, but I wouldn't say we're dead cert to not qualify...
    Oh, in that case you have a good chance then

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah it depends on who you get.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

**** attitude supposedly, always out getting drunk, late to training etc.
    has to be a reason why barca let such a promising youngster leave.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Man City bidding for Milner £24 million today, Villa want closer to £30 million
    If they buy Joleon Lescott for £24 million, i want £40 million for James Milner

Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast