Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post
Ok, first of all, theres no set rules on whats 'normal'. 'Normal' is different to everyone, it just depends on what they're brought up to believe, and when they're old enough, what they think themselves.

@ Your Adam and Adam argument, of course theres not going to be an 'adam and adam' in a book from a group of people who are preaching against it.
I don't get what you mean here(?)

@ "I've answered this before but I'd also like to clarify that most religious people in the UK are against the idea of being gay. It's not homophobic because you're not against the gays, you're against the act." - I would still say thats the same thing.
I'm perfectly happy with someone being gay, it's their choice, but what that choice is - I don't agree with. There are many different situations where that comes into play (just replace the word "gay" with something else).

[/QUOTE]@ "That is actually so pathetic. An incredibly bad attempt at attacking millions of people around the globe. I could write pages on that one idiotic sentence, but it wouldn't be worth it. Just be a bit more careful with what you say please...." - How was that an attack, its true, mainly nowadays, its only religious people that have a problem with homosexuality, and I would say that's kind of pathetic, considering they base their beliefs and views on a 2000+ year old book, that contradicts itself at several points. Societys have changed a huge amount since then.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh the good old book that's 2000+ years plus and that contradicts itself at different points. Right seriously, point out to me the bits where it contradicts itself, if you wish to use that in an arguement. Yes society has changed and it always will change. I'll take it you're an athiest putting in an arguement like that then?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx.. View Post
This doesn't make sense, if you think it's wrong you're clearly not okay with it?
Also, i'm pathetic because i have an opinion on a religious group? Okay then, if you say so. Also, I didn't attack people, especially of my own religion, i only used the word barmy. If i attacked them i'd call them all homophobic or complete idiots, but I don't think that, I just think its barmy that people don't accept homosexuals. So you're pathetic for making a big deal out of nothing.
No I don't agree with the act of homosexuality, but I'm okay and happy for the people to be gay. You can't expect everyone to accept it...
There are far worse people than me on the topic (not saying an opinion is bad) and they will do anything to put it down your throat what's right and wrong.