HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: bye bolt

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

idk sometimes i think people forget that this is a fansite and really isn't serious business. it's only a game guys

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Lazy? Hell no. The information on the wiki is so different to the main site. So much more depth, on a massive range of topics. I'm not launching into a defense on it with you though...

and I swear I haven't seen you make a single post recently (in the last year) that was actually useful....

Yes. But it's not necessarily the leakee - as it hasn't been said what he was leaking. It's almost definitely another manager due to recent posts in our subforum, but it's hard to prove who at the moment!
    Drama! And hang on, aren't you leaking info that one of the other managers is leaking the fact that Bolt was fired for leaking? That's leaking!

http://www.leekspin.com/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

he leaked juices all over skynus i heard

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Also, stop ripping into Matt for you own petty amusement. If I was him, I'd have permed you longgg ago mrwoo.
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    he leaked juices all over skynus i heard
    Heard that was u

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Drama! And hang on, aren't you leaking info that one of the other managers is leaking the fact that Bolt was fired for leaking? That's leaking!
    Ah, no, I am speculating! I don't know if someone else did, but it seems to be the only logical conclusion!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    If I was general manager and I knew that people in high positions were leaking things, I'd fire them all.
    Then it's a good thing you aren't general manager.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Lazy? Hell no. The information on the wiki is so different to the main site. So much more depth, on a massive range of topics. I'm not launching into a defense on it with you though...

and I swear I haven't seen you make a single post recently (in the last year) that was actually useful....
    So his own ex who only went out with him to get a better job at hx - to put on her CV , can't think of features he's added in the 2-3 years he's been gm.

And go read my posts in the technology forum as stated. thanks
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...ht=mrwoooooooo

(h)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Then it's a good thing you aren't general manager.
    So why shouldn't people that leak be fired then? We need a reason other than 'Because there would be no staff left', because that would mean if enough staff broke any rule, they would get away with it, which isn't the case.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Also, stop ripping into Matt for you own petty amusement. If I was him, I'd have permed you longgg ago mrwoo.
    Need a better reason than having an opinion to ban someone . I don't agree with mrwoo's negative attitude, but he can't be banned for it Maybe he should leave since we're all still sad for playing habbo, even though he's logging into a habbo fansite still (h)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    So his own ex who only went out with him to get a better job at hx - to put on her CV , can't think of features he's added in the 2-3 years he's been gm.

And go read my posts in the technology forum as stated. thanks

(h)
    Lol, what? I was already manager before me and Matt were going out and quit all my roles soon after. He's done a lot for Habbox since he's been here... as Kardan's already said. And much more. He's got Habbox through what can be only described as a **** ton of stuff.

To be honest I think, as the majority of the posts you make are so​ nasty I just forget about anything else you say...

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast