HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Version 7

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

v8 coming 2020

ok more serious question, on the profiles you can enter your habbo name, is it possible to use that to show your habbo's image, rather than your profile's name. If that makes sense.

eg. for me, my habbox name is James & i have Dolphins in my "Habbo name" section of my profile & it shows the character James on all pictures of me. Is it possible for it to be the user's "Habbo name" because that would make more sense anyway.

I know i was warned that the name i choose will be the habbo shown but i was wondering if it could be changed at all. Purely as it'd make more sense anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins View Post
    v8 coming 2020

ok more serious question, on the profiles you can enter your habbo name, is it possible to use that to show your habbo's image, rather than your profile's name. If that makes sense.

eg. for me, my habbox name is James & i have Dolphins in my "Habbo name" section of my profile & it shows the character James on all pictures of me. Is it possible for it to be the user's "Habbo name" because that would make more sense anyway.

I know i was warned that the name i choose will be the habbo shown but i was wondering if it could be changed at all. Purely as it'd make more sense anyway.
    That is something we are looking into changing.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The redirect from habboxlive.com still goes to habbox.com/down rather than habbox.com/v7

Also what do the on-site accounts do? Just made one but not sure what they're really for except for staff stuff
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    The redirect from habboxlive.com still goes to habbox.com/down rather than habbox.com/v7

Also what do the on-site accounts do? Just made one but not sure what they're really for except for staff stuff
    Your cache is causing the habboxlive redirect problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post

Non staff accounts are just used for commenting on articles at this moment in time.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

@David; @j0rd; @Kyle; and whoever else mentioned this.

I've now changed the "Nickname" field in the Profile page to Habbo name. When you put your Habbo name in this field, you will find that the Habbo at the top will change to that, and so will the comments Habbos.

You can also choose whether you want your user login name, or your Habbo name to be displayed with the drop down box one below the option.

Hope this is sufficient for you guys!

Please note, I'm aware the button at the bottom as no text in it.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 07-07-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678