HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

But your acting like being Habbox staff is just the UK? And directed at just the UK which it isn't. Considering HotelUser & ---MAD--- and prob many more got to Agm without having to separate the roles ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    But your acting like being Habbox staff is just the UK? And directed at just the UK which it isn't. Considering HotelUser & ---MAD--- and prob many more got to Agm without having to separate the roles ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well I'm suggesting that we have a more permanent international member of senior management and not just luck of the draw on who gets promoted to AGM when someone leaves and the off-chance they are from a timezone other than the UK.

Staff is open to everyone yes, but currently it's only really worthwhile if you're from a UK timezone.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Well I'm suggesting that we have a more permanent international member of senior management and not just luck of the draw on who gets promoted to AGM when someone leaves and the off-chance they are from a timezone other than the UK.

Staff is open to everyone yes, but currently it's only really worthwhile if you're from a UK timezone.
    Thats not true, at all.

I think you made this thread so laura would say, OH YOUR NOT FROM THE UK? SURE YOU CAN BE AGM.

But its silly idea, unless you go recruit some more intl members at least.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

There are thousands of Habbos who aren't in the UK, and hosting an event at 4am would still attract people... from a different timezone! Having an intl AGM doesn't magically mean hundreds of non EU people will sign up, having the intl events, radio shows, will because frankly, THAT'S what attracts people.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was as clear-cut as "you're international so go and recruit or increase activity - oh look more international people" then yeah that's awesome, but it's not like that.

also.... wouldn't this LITERALLY be the intl agm job??

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Thats not true, at all.

I think you made this thread so laura would say, OH YOUR NOT FROM THE UK? SURE YOU CAN BE AGM.

But its silly idea, unless you go recruit some more intl members at least.
    If you'd have read my reply to FlyingJesus, you'd have seen I told him I don't want the role nor would I accept the role if I was offered it.

You're more likely to get International people to join if there's more things in place for them, and catering for international staff is what I'm saying needs changing as a starting point.

Why is this so hard to understand, like I honestly don't get it. Having an International AGM, Admin or senior management role would be a starting point to recruiting people from an international clientele as we would then have someone in place to support and listen to them whilst everyone else is not online.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

If you'd have read my reply to FlyingJesus, you'd have seen I told him I don't want the role nor would I accept the role if I was offered it.

You're more likely to get International people to join if there's more things in place for them, and catering for international staff is what I'm saying needs changing as a starting point.

Why is this so hard to understand, like I honestly don't get it. Having an International AGM, Admin or senior management role would be a starting point to recruiting people from an international clientele as we would then have someone in place to support and listen to them whilst everyone else is not online.
    What I can't understand is that you say we need more things in place (events and shows and threads... which are STAFF jobs, not AGM jobs) and SUPPORT (which is a Senior's job, if not a manager). Having someone who's job is solely recruiting isn't an AGM job in my eyes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Hard to understand? You've been begging for 8 pages for this role to exist, yet you show no enthusiasm to having it. You have pretty much said LAURA MAKE ME THIS ROLE BECAUSE

nothing...
    You are acting like all the user titles say Events Staff (UK ONLY TIMEZONES), which is far from true considering most people host later because of school, college or work, so if anything most people generally dont run by UK times.

Well this is poor never the less, but it shows that the ONLY event today is actually at 10pm...

Why don't you stop begging and pretending like you are this idealistic member and actually proactively show you can do this role by recruiting members & staff, then maybe people would be like ok cool maybe he was right.

Rather than demanding like a crying baby.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Having an intl AGM doesn't magically mean hundreds of non EU people will sign up, having the intl events, radio shows, will because frankly, THAT'S what attracts people.
    Yeah but our issue is that we don't have international staff to even host the intl events and radio shows. Therefore we are attracting no one. A Senior Management role dedicated to the international side of things means someone is there to support international staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to understand? You've been begging for 8 pages for this role to exist, yet you show no enthusiasm to having it. You have pretty much said LAURA MAKE ME THIS ROLE BECAUSE

nothing...
    You are acting like all the user titles say Events Staff (UK ONLY TIMEZONES), which is far from true considering most people host later because of school, college or work, so if anything most people generally dont run by UK times.

Well this is poor never the less, but it shows that the ONLY event today is actually at 10pm...

Why don't you stop begging and pretending like you are this idealistic member and actually proactively show you can do this role by recruiting members & staff, then maybe people would be like ok cool maybe he was right.

Rather than demanding like a crying baby.
    You've legit not read half my responses in this thread as i've already answered this. Suck up the fact it's a long thread and go read my other replies.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    What I can't understand is that you say we need more things in place (events and shows and threads... which are STAFF jobs, not AGM jobs) and SUPPORT (which is a Senior's job, if not a manager). Having someone who's job is solely recruiting isn't an AGM job in my eyes.
    Yeah but that's not happening Laura. You even admitted that yesterday. Their role wouldn't be solely recruiting I explained that like 50 times

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yeah but our issue is that we don't have international staff to even host the intl events and radio shows. Therefore we are attracting no one. A Senior Management role dedicated to the international side of things means someone is there to support international staff.
    "Dedicated to the international side of things"... doing what exactly? What I don't understand is you've said multiple times in this thread the proposed Intl AGM would "have admin", "have access to panels", "recruit" which are all massively sweeping statements with no actual reasoning behind, and it does sound like a power trip role rather than an actual substantive one. We've had those before and they have not ended well!!

Once again though, supporting international staff, supervising and feedback and sorting small problems that may arise (events being cancelled, edited, threads being moderated, people behind behind the hxhd desk and answering questions correctly) are all part of the SENIORS job.

We absolutely need more international staff. I do not disagree on that. Maybe some kind of temporary leader for that recruitment would be a good idea - and I have already said something to the girls about it (which I said before, I think you must have missed it as you seem to think I'm just shouting you down and totes anti-change), but an entire Intl AGM role and all the access and power that comes with it? No...

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Yeah ok I'm done with this. Laura I'm more than happy to clarify what I mean on Skype

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678