HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    Hey guys, Not been on in a while due to work but just wanted to know how CI is coming along? Would love to hear/see whats been cracking off :blue_surp
    me to i believe calum is running it now and iy's whitelisted!

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

@Calum0812;

I dont even know whats going on now

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Calum is busy currently with various school orientated topics such as his current trip to Africa and some recent GCSEs.
    Apart from that the server is just baring a few administration features to be tweaked including final details.

Id expect the server to be up in the next 2-3 months possibly sooner!
    Last edited by Reality; 14-02-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Calum is busy currently with various school orientated topics such as his current trip to Africa and some recent GCSEs.
    Apart from that the server is just baring a few administration features to be tweaked including final details.

Id expect the server to be up in the next 2-3 months possibly sooner!
    i assume you're joking

if it takes 2 months to bring up a minecraft server then................................

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Sorry I think youve just failed to realise someone is in AFRICA who is currently dealing with the server unless u wanna supply some broadband for him? Oh let me not forgot Jazz and her cousins who havent had the best time at the moment. I think next timw Ill post it all in big bold red letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    i assume you're joking

if it takes 2 months to bring up a minecraft server then................................

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Sorry I think youve just failed to realise someone is in AFRICA who is currently dealing with the server unless u wanna supply some broadband for him? Oh let me not forgot Jazz and her cousins who havent had the best time at the moment. I think next timw Ill post it all in big bold red letters.
    then perhaps someone else should be given the position if the person tasked with bringing it up is away for 2-3 months.

Post in big bold red letters all you want, won't make me question stupid posts/decisions.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    then perhaps someone else should be given the position if the person tasked with bringing it up is away for 2-3 months.

Post in big bold red letters all you want, won't make me question stupid posts/decisions.
    Its not the fact that 1 person is away its also the fact that administration and building work is still needed which hasnt been easy for Jazz and her cousins since her recent events which I will not disclose.

The person wasnt tasked with it at all, they offered to take up some maintainence with the server, Stuff happens in real life meaning things have to be stopped or take a slower approach and thats whats happening now.
    We dont have a large team within the server therefore things that needed to happen wont anyway, because the majority of the people are away or experiencing issues.

So let me summarise: It will take a while...
    Last edited by Reality; 14-02-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

From what I know Calum said he's finishing it when he is back from his Africa trip. I would do it myself but I don't have the time and I don't even know what needs doing to it now.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hello!
    The server is currently setup with plugins and permissions have been sorted. For me, I need to setup the worlds and then let some people who can build make the spawn and stuff. Rules are written, command guides are done, forum is setup again.
    On my part, it'll take about a day to sort. It's the builders that may need some time but I am back home next Friday morning.
    I can see the server being up by early to mid March.

If Jazz is too busy to coordinate the building then I don't mind sorting it when I'm back.

But no, it won't be three months
    Last edited by Calum0812; 15-02-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

No it will be 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    Hello!
    The server is currently setup with plugins and permissions have been sorted. For me, I need to setup the worlds and then let some people who can build make the spawn and stuff. Rules are written, command guides are done, forum is setup again.
    On my part, it'll take about a day to sort. It's the builders that may need some time but I am back home next Friday morning.
    I can see the server being up by early to mid March.

If Jazz is too busy to coordinate the building then I don't mind sorting it when I'm back.

But no, it won't be three months