HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Would people honestly purchase the icon for , say , 2 weeks if there was a permanent option available for a slightly higher price? idts

Giving one (moderately above average but still reasonably achievable) means those who want the icon can strive for it by posting more and the accomplishment is greater once they do buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's like saying who's going to buy the 3 months of donator when 3 months exclusive VIP is just a bit more expensive???
    (no point in the donator)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Would people honestly purchase the icon for , say , 2 weeks if there was a permanent option available for a slightly higher price? idts

Giving one (moderately above average but still reasonably achievable) means those who want the icon can strive for it by posting more and the accomplishment is greater once they do buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but if they have it permanently and they want to buy another one they're just forfeiting the one they've already bought. This way it can be added to the end of their icon subscription

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    In order to be able to give the user choice to how many weeks of something they would like to buy, we will need to add the options how they are currently but just more of them if you get me? For example, we can't just have "Donator" and you choose the amount we would have to have Like

1 Week of Donator
    2 Weeks of Donator
    3 Weeks of Donator
    4 Weeks of Donator
    ... and so on
    I think I confused you on what I was trying to say D:

I basically meant keep the 2 weeks option available with no other options (or change the amount of weeks)
    but add
    An option for lifetime which you just purchase once with no expiry.

I do think I have flawed myself in this one I do admit!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wasnt the whole point of icons to have more lower-priced items. i like that its temporary lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    wasnt the whole point of icons to have more lower-priced items. i like that its temporary lol
    I think the temporary option is nice, and could still be available for limited edition icons. However, just make more readily available icons available to the community to have in general anyway?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSparky View Post
    I like the idea of a "VIP+" it adds a whole new depth into VIP.
    In regards to the time limit and pricing, I think it's something that would be beneficial to the community as we don't currently offer anything like this!

I feel that we should still have the option to purchase "X" weeks of the icon however add another option something like "Life Time" which allows the user to purchase it once with "X" amount of tokens, and it as it says it is life time. This is then used whenever and the user is given the ability to change the icon from a list shown on a part of the forum or in a drop-down in the community shop (or possibly disabled when the user may not want it; could cause complications)!

Thoughts?

VIP+ was something we had for a bit before the monsters at Sulake came and banned the sale of VIP lol

Didn't ever see it discussed, to be honest :L Still need about 200 posts for it for two weeks - not exactly 'cheap'.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

and yet still the lowest thing in there

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

and yet still the lowest thing in there
    I would say the reason why it's the lowest thing in there is because it's one of the shortest subscriptions available, hence the cheaper price which only makes sense. I may also be wrong on this but possibly how they're currently limited edition icons means the sale price is lower, so more people have the option to buy it quicker before it's gone!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm always open to suggestions on other things we could add to the shop!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I'm always open to suggestions on other things we could add to the shop!
    Moderator powers?