HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

If it's the one i think it is, 747 where diverted to an airport in tenerife becuase of a bomb had gone of at their schedualed airport. They had to go up the runway to turnaround for takeoff...

Fogg had coverd the airport and the runway wasant visbale to the tower and mistakes where made by the pilots who both tried to take off from miss-comunication and smacked into each other on the runway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsui View Post
    If it's the one i think it is, 747 where diverted to an airport in tenerife becuase of a bomb had gone of at their schedualed airport. They had to go up the runway to turnaround for takeoff...

Fogg had coverd the airport and the runway wasant visbale to the tower and mistakes where made by the pilots who both tried to take off from miss-comunication and smacked into each other on the runway.
    Wow:|
    The terroists got more then they were hoping for then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Although the terrorists wasn't at that airport. But yeah, the KLM started roaring down the runway while the Pan Am plane tried taxing off but the KLM pulled up and nearly missed it but sadly it didn't. If the KLM plane didn't put on extra fuel they would of cleared it and other things.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes, kinda, it was because one of the planes was talking to ATC and when the other tried to tell atc they were taking off, atc couldnt hear them because the other plane was already transmitting a message.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ahh yeah cheers matt, it was becasue of the pilots stepping on each other on the radios

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ahh yeah cheers matt, it was becasue of the pilots stepping on each other on the radios
    yeah and because one of the aircraft was actually speaking to atc, when the other said they were taking off they thought atc could hear them, when they actually couldnt because they were engaged with the other aircraft

i was trying to say that in my last post but i couldnt word it correctly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    This is the Beluga ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

THAT PLANE MADE ME LIRL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    Yeah and? It was two Boeings. The KLM Pilots fault at the bloody start.

Yes It was.
    That why I said it the pilots fault, not the aircraft maker, seeing as everyones on about airbus having the most crashes etc.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao did anyone else get -rep from someone with no rep power with the comment "**** you *******"?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol to be honest, I wouldn't give a toss as long as I get where I'm going, and I traveled in comfort...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast