HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Southe, View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152808527742223

Nothing shows how much you love the union by doing Nazi Salutes.
    Pretty sure that's a guy waving but whatever floats your boat
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by djclune View Post
    Pretty sure that's a guy waving but whatever floats your boat
    While i can't be arsed looking for it, there was a post about the guy to his right who is banned from every stadium in Scotland for sectarian abuse. So yea doesn't surprise me.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Here's a useful guide by the Telegraph for tomorrow night via http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...pect-when.html

It's a shame I didn't apply to become a HxLive DJ and do a show as it is unfolding with comments throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Telegraph
    Polling day

7am: Some 2608 schools and public halls across Scotland open their doors.

10am – 10pm: Follow Live coverage on Telegraph.co.uk

The results

When to go to bed: 2.30am

If you want a flavour of the drama before heading to bed look out for Stirling, one of the key battlegrounds in the Western Isles, which should declare around 2am. We could see early claims of expected victory from whichever side wins here.

All-nighter: 2.30am – 5am

2.30am A traditional Labour heartland and a big ‘yes’ target, it is one to watch.

4am: South Lanarkshire. If “yes” they win here it could be a landslide as there are more Conservative voters here than your average Scottish region.

4am: Dundee city is also key – this is the “Yes” heartland – if they don’t win the independence campaign will not be optimistic.

Early riser: 5am

5am: Glasgow and Edinburgh, 6am: Aberdeen. Between the three cities that is 25 per cent of the electorate.

No will be looking for a comfortable win from voters in Edinburgh and Aberdeen with a closer run in in Glasgow.

Results over breakfast: 6.30am - 7.30am

You should know if Scotland are an independent country as you pour you cornflakes

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

As a Englishman living in Edinburgh right now, I've seen so many No & Yes Scotland people on the streets. It's hard not to notice there's a vote going on, there are people spending their entire day getting behind their respective campaigns. It's something you'll never see again in this lifetime & it's admiring to see a nation taking their democratic right.

These polls are just a guideline, I don't think they've included the 16-18 year old voters who may actually tip the vote into a Yes vote. I've not heard of any MPs going to schools and campaigning there, so who knows? Parents may expect their children to vote accordingly, but many people of that age will take their decision into their own hands when they go into polling stations... and that is truly the most uncertain part of all of this.

I'm all for them going for a Yes vote. I was chatting to one of my friends today about it (hell I've spoken to everybody I know about it here, its ridic) and y'know there's a lot of panic over Scotland failing if they go independent. Her thought was even if Scotland did fall a bit, it's not going to be the end of the nation and it's certainly not the end of the world. The initial year or two will be tough if this goes through, but it'll normalize soon after. Businesses may leave Scotland, but the way I see it is if the likes of Tesco & Morrisons can keep their prices down, why are the likes of Asda and Waitrose saying they'll have to be put up? That is scaremongering if I ever did see it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    As a Englishman living in Edinburgh right now, I've seen so many No & Yes Scotland people on the streets. It's hard not to notice there's a vote going on, there are people spending their entire day getting behind their respective campaigns. It's something you'll never see again in this lifetime & it's admiring to see a nation taking their democratic right.

These polls are just a guideline, I don't think they've included the 16-18 year old voters who may actually tip the vote into a Yes vote. I've not heard of any MPs going to schools and campaigning there, so who knows? Parents may expect their children to vote accordingly, but many people of that age will take their decision into their own hands when they go into polling stations... and that is truly the most uncertain part of all of this.

I'm all for them going for a Yes vote. I was chatting to one of my friends today about it (hell I've spoken to everybody I know about it here, its ridic) and y'know there's a lot of panic over Scotland failing if they go independent. Her thought was even if Scotland did fall a bit, it's not going to be the end of the nation and it's certainly not the end of the world. The initial year or two will be tough if this goes through, but it'll normalize soon after. Businesses may leave Scotland, but the way I see it is if the likes of Tesco & Morrisons can keep their prices down, why are the likes of Asda and Waitrose saying they'll have to be put up? That is scaremongering if I ever did see it.
    the big big debate was aimed at teens

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Final Poll for the referendum by IpsosMori, fieldwork finished last night at 9pm and it was just released -

NO 53%
    YES 47%

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Interesting, pushes it further to a No vote compared to other polls

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Interesting, pushes it further to a No vote compared to other polls
    Survation had the exact same figures too and they finished at 9pm last night also.

It'll be interesting if we get exit polls later tonight. I can't decide whether to stay up or not. Are you? Anyone else?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I'm staying up until 7am or whenever the final is announced if I can, if not i'll stay up until you can pretty much guarantee one way or another

Tokens
    Habbo
    2LQ

Latest Awards:

Probably wont stay up but I'm getting up at around 7am for college anyway so I'll get the final results then. Pretty excited/nervous for the results.

The atmosphere in Glasgow is amazing right now, was at the yes rally yesterday and it was great to see so many people friendly and singing with each other.
    Just a wee guy

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast