HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Specie
    Are you sure you actually KNOW him? I mean not some kind of kiddy internet relationship, another question; Do you keep an eye on his ebay? I doubt the answer to both of those questions is yes.

Well I know him well I don't live where he does, but hes an old friend of mine, and no I dont keep and 'eye out' on ebay why would I waste my time.
    Also can I ask why you think Nykie bought furni off ebay?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Also all of you people who say grade is bad, and is a waste of money. Well buying furni is lame and a waste of money, I'd rather spend it on something that takes away the pain.

I knew of him when he was poor, well about 40 t, a lot of my so called 'habbo buddies' were 'good' mates with him I never got to know him I saw him as a bit of a jerk. Then one day Blamed, one of my old 'habbo buddies' 'Lost' his dinos to Nykie in bets about 25 of them. I found it strange that the most dinos ever owned by Blamed was about 8 where did the other 17 come from that day? If you can answer that then I will take back all I have said.
    Last edited by Y!; 10-06-2005 at 06:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

I dont need to buy credits - i have enough to last me for a few months - Unless i get hacked

Tokens

Also all of you people who say grade is bad, and is a waste of money. Well buying furni is lame and a waste of money, I'd rather spend it on something that takes away the pain.

I knew of him when he was poor, well about 40 t, a lot of my so called 'habbo buddies' were 'good' mates with him I never got to know him I saw him as a bit of a jerk. Then one day Blamed, one of my old 'habbo buddies' 'Lost' his dinos to Nykie in bets about 25 of them. I found it strange that the most dinos ever owned by Blamed was about 8 where did the other 17 come from that day? If you can answer that then I will take back all I have said.

I will ask Dev as soon as he gets on, but you never know he might have taken more big bets that day or even had some in storage or hand ready to make a new design.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest, I don't actually care. Search Specie on console and see when I last logged into habbo, and how much I actually give a damn about it.

Tokens

To be honest, I don't actually care. Search Specie on console and see when I last logged into habbo, and how much I actually give a damn about it.
    Two days off habbo doesn't really mean you give a damn about it.
    Anyway I don't care I just wanted to get my point across.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I guess two days isn't much. But if you could view the duration of me being on habbo you would see...

Tokens

Yeah I guess two days isn't much. But if you could view the duration of me being on habbo you would see...
    Well I do know you but I don't wanna cause an arguement over this, if it ever would cause an arguement.. >.<!
    And I know you aint on Habbo much.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can never be angry with a habbo, a real life person, yes. So the chances of actually having an arguement with me is slim.

Tokens

Can i just say, a few weeks ago Nykie asked me to DONATE to his friend from real life who was new to habbo - his name was joshrds

I mean, he asked ME to donate? He could of just gave him a dino or something. rofl

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast