HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default House project - before and after

I'm currently doing up a house and I really wanted to share the progress with you The kitchen is the first room to get completed (just some finishing touches to do) so here is a before, during and after... hope you like my design, I'm really proud!

Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
    omg
    I enjoy the contrast you did with the espresso colour cabinets on bottom, and the white on top.
    Definitely modern and very well designed, congrats!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I love the black cabinets.

We have a large kitchen and it would've cost a fortune to gut it, so myself and my mum basically painted all the wooden doors and put new handles on and painted the tiles and it looks like a new kitchen. I stained the wooden tops, Mum then industrial sanded floor and stained that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
    omg
    I enjoy the contrast you did with the espresso colour cabinets on bottom, and the white on top.
    Definitely modern and very well designed, congrats!
    Thank you so much!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

We have a large kitchen and it would've cost a fortune to gut it, so myself and my mum basically painted all the wooden doors and put new handles on and painted the tiles and it looks like a new kitchen. I stained the wooden tops, Mum then industrial sanded floor and stained that.
    Thank you!

Ohh I LOVE upcycle projects!! It’s amazing what some paint and some modern handles can do to a cupboard/drawers. Sounds like you and your mum made a good team doing the kitchen up. Did it take long to do? I’m thinking of doing something similar with my bedroom wardrobes as the budget is as tight as my non-maternity pants. Only problem is I HATE sanding...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

Thank you!

Ohh I LOVE upcycle projects!! It’s amazing what some paint and some modern handles can do to a cupboard/drawers. Sounds like you and your mum made a good team doing the kitchen up. Did it take long to do? I’m thinking of doing something similar with my bedroom wardrobes as the budget is as tight as my non-maternity pants. Only problem is I HATE sanding...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

P.s Cabinets are navy blue, just look a bit darker in the photo ^_^
    Like Brad Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I absolutely looooove that your cabinets are navy!! Everything looks so fresh and clean.
    The pulls look so crisp on the navy (love)
    Last edited by tbl; 06-08-2019 at 01:00 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks fantastic!

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

It looks so good!! I am loving the bits of bronze with the navy it's so modern and fresh looking.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Ekelektra; @tbl; @GetAClue; Thank you ^_^

It's so nice to have a fresh kitchen. You should see the "before" bathroom.... it's SO rank. I'll post a before and after photo of the bathroom when the floor is done. Honestly, you have NOT seen a bath like the one they had haha...

It's been stressful living in the house while it gets done. If any of you go through the same my top advice is to put as much away in sealed storage as possible. The dust gets EVERYWHERE.
    Like tbl Liked

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast