HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Looking for a room.

Hey, I'm considering leaving habbo and am looking for a leaving room and really need some ideas. Do you have any thatIcould steal
    Thanks,

Ben

moderator alert Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Moved from 'Cool Rooms' as probably more suitable.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 10-02-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what, don't people just leave and keep their furniture in their hands?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Firstly, this should be in Habbo in General or something not in here :L

Just make a nice room, if you are reasonably wealthy some petals and hearts/valentines furniture. Some nice trophies.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

You should think about having a room with all of your favourite furni, trophies, etc. If it's a leaving room you need to make sure all of your memories are in there.

I've never actually made one of these but I've seen them in the past. They're a nice way of leaving your past Habbo memories behind, haha!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like Cameron's Idea, leaving your memories in a room, In years to come - you will log in.. Surely?! one day?! and then see all of the great things that happened in Habbo! Please take care!

Jungle Run
    Sunday's 9PM BST.