HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Default do you re-watch tv shows?

i don't mean rewatching one or two eps when they're on tv, but like rewatching an entire series from season 1 to the end?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

obsessively, it's scary.

Just finished my 9 or 10th rerun of star trek voyager, seen House 3-4 times over, Friends easily about 20 times over, Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad probably 2-3 times over each if not more.

It's actually terrifying how much of my life I spend re-watching stuff I've seen before!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Yes it’s so bad! I have so many series to finish but instead my boyfriend and I are rewatching all of How I Met Your Mother again :S

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

No I don't, I do watch episodes when they come on TV and I do watch my favourite episodes multiple times but I don't think I've rewatched a whole show from start to finish.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Depending on what it is I do for sure!

shows like Hannibal, & The Almighty Johnsons ive watched multiple times because i enjoy it and the story is so good.

then there are shows i have phyical copies of i re watch all the time, like smallville, or dead like me, that 70s show, or how i met your mother. '
    but if im flipping through the channels and see a re-run. i am 90% of the time going to look for something else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    Depending on what it is I do for sure!

shows like Hannibal, & The Almighty Johnsons ive watched multiple times because i enjoy it and the story is so good.

then there are shows i have phyical copies of i re watch all the time, like smallville, or dead like me, that 70s show, or how i met your mother. '
    but if im flipping through the channels and see a re-run. i am 90% of the time going to look for something else.

I swear youre the only person I’ve ever seen talk about The Almighty Johnsons outside of NZ, is this the same one or a Canadian version??

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    I swear youre the only person I’ve ever seen talk about The Almighty Johnsons outside of NZ, is this the same one or a Canadian version??
    Ahahaha!

I Love that damn show! ive seen it at least a dozen times. no lie.
    i was so upset on how they ended it tho. and damn Anders taking off for the hobbit movies! They must bring that gem of a show back for more seasons! lol
    i am a little obsessed with it i wont lie to you
    and yes the same NZ one, there is no other and i think no other could compare if they did remake it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

I need to do a game of thrones rewatch before the new season comes out

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yepppppp things like Dawson's Creek, Buffy (and Angel), Gossip Girl, Supernatural... I do love a long-running drama
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If it's really good. I've watched the first two seasons of House of Cards twice, the entirety of Game of Thrones twice, Avatar: The Last Airbender three times. There's a bunch of anime I've re-watched over the years. I've seen Death Note like four or five times. I've met people who barely re-watch anything, even a film they really enjoyed. Just don't get that mentality. There are so many movies and TV shows that have been all the more illuminating upon second watch.