HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    smurfed-

Latest Awards:

Default MyStart - Incredibar

I'm not sure if this is in the right part of the forum but I'm sure it'll be moved if it isn't.

So recently, while I've been on the forum and other websites I randomly get redirected to a page. I don't know how to explain it but the page is like a different search engine called MyStart and it always searches google automatically. It's annoying because I could be in the middle of reading a big block of text or writing a very long message and it would just instantly redirect me to MyStart. When this does happen I try to press back but then it just goes back to MyStart almost instantly. Whenever it happens it's always completely random.

I hope this makes sense and it's probably obvious but I'm not that good with computers.

I'm also usin my windows XP computer as my Windows 7 computer is having alot of work done to it atm.

---------- Post added 20-05-2012 at 09:08 AM ----------

Oh I should've mentioned that I have tried uninstalling it but it doesn't appear to be in the Add or remove software list at all

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Sort of sounds like a virus? I'd use Norton to remove it, I know im most likely going to get quoted saying Norton's crap (Its what i use atleast)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Last edited by Recursion; 23-05-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8