HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Your First Memory

i tried to make this thread a while ago but something messed up and i couldn't be arsed to write the post again until now so here we areeee
    i was speaking about this with my friends a while ago and thought it'd be an interesting topic for a thread

what is your earliest memory and how old were you when it occurred?

for me i was two, nearly three, on my first day of school
    i remember being really anxious whilst waiting outside and not liking the bowler hat we had to wear. during the day we learned to do up buttons, tie laces and other super interesting things, n we had these white chocolate teddy bear biscuits that made me feel so sick that i hated teddy bears for years lol

j
    ~

Like YellowBelli Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awww that sounds cute! I’ve been having a think and I’m unsure which memories were my earliest.. but i remember being in year 1 or 2 (age 5 I think?) and we had to write about what we did at the weekend. I remember I made up that we’d gone to feed ducks, and a duck licked me. Obviously, ducks dont do that ahaha .. when my teacher told me ducks dont lick and I must have spelt liked wrong, I had a complete melt down and cried and cried!
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You started school at two years old????????????????????????????

My earliest memories are from when I was around three or four. I remember my parents arguing in the kitchen, and on a separate occasion I remember throwing up on a rug.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Jade ya noob you start school at 4/5
    Earliest for me would prob be aged 3 opening presents on my sister's birthday because mum had to get something for me and my brother too so we wouldn't cry lmao
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    You started school at two years old????????????????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Jade ya noob you start school at 4/5
    yea, it was a prep school
    we started at 2-3. the first few years were kind of like preschool, but more formal in the sense that we had the same uniform as the rest of the school and did set subjects from the start

j
    ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I’m really jealous of people who can remember... well... anything... from their childhoods!!

I literally remember my 4th birthday cake (a cake shaped like a gingerbread house) and pretty much nothing else until I was like 8 (and then not very much until about 14 tbh)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The earliest solid memory could be my first day at the kindergarten, 2 years old, not that long before I turned 3. Empty room, my mom talking with the teacher about me and then she leaves the room and it is just me and the teacher, I got a bit panicked in loneliness WHERE IS SHE GOING? but then the teacher gives me a paper with a parrot drawing for me to paint and I do paint the parrot, in tears but smiling

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

PS: All our memories are merely built out of a strong emotional feedback so it's no wonder 90% of the stuff I remember from my childhood are blue as hell, even though I also can not say I was a sad boy??