HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Ooo seems great!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Oh, sweet summer child. Wobble squabble was the game to end all games, and 1 vs. 1 kick wars was the OG twitch reaction grudge match.

This is what wobble squabble looked like

I love this!!! I think Gina made a like user-room version a couple years back which was fun but all the NEW PLAYERS didn't understand it, so sad

I really like cozzie change even thougH i haven't played in YEARS

Like Sonnynixon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I love this!!! I think Gina made a like user-room version a couple years back which was fun but all the NEW PLAYERS didn't understand it, so sad

I really like cozzie change even thougH i haven't played in YEARS
    I am really bad at cozzie change.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I would always be the kid who would dress myself with the blandest costumes in CC and, glancing at the VIP/HC's entries, would **** something like UNFAIR

Most of the .COM games Idk its name but I've got a thing about Ping-Pong (???) and Melting Carpets, judge me

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    I've got a thing about Ping-Pong (???)
    wut dis
    Might be a game we have with a different name but explain it to me so I can check and possibly make it if we don't have it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    wut dis
    Might be a game we have with a different name but explain it to me so I can check and possibly make it if we don't have it

Observe the couple of losers above - our task is to give a step forward and, as a consequence, to kick the pushable-banzai-object directly onto the other end and then the person from the other end has to do the same ASAP, and so on. Can you see how it relates to Ping pong? Alright, kinda

Actually, the game only ends whether one spends a lot of time without kicking the pushable-banzai-object or, like, when you throw the banzai thing to the other side WHILST your distracted opponent still is standing in the wired pod so the banzai object hits their feet and they're automatically kicked from the arena. That's why it's important to sit down in the chair behind you immediately after you move the banzai object to the other side, since it is your "safe zone" where you can't be hurt, let's say

...Whenever one loses, they're sent to the room's starting spot, the queue door opens and it allows a different player to join the game, although the winner of the round stays in game until somebody beats them. The more one stays, more points they get while it is, for the sake of the competition vibe, registered on the big score screen

Hopefully all the typed things above has a meaning
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 30-05-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Assuming I can work out the wired I'm sure we could get something like that up and running, it's kinda like a tug of war but with stepping forward instead of just spamming switches @iPoluted; project for you
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Extraken

Latest Awards:

Bring back wobble squabbleee

NEW HABBO NAME ADD EXTRAKEN !
    also known as .-.eXtra.-.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - Extraken_Habbo

Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Love Isolation, Attack and Shout Out! Need thinking strategy with just a pinch of luck.

I also like Danger Pod and Heaven/Hell tho this is merely based on luck. So, I only like them if I play with small group of people. Hahah. Fast game and good chance of winning

I hate FF (requires good reflexes), CC (hate changing stuff and to imagine so much) --- tho I host them a lot

Still learning about what events being held in Habbo currently, so yeah, will update them soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12