HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    acrispbajablast

Latest Awards:

Default new to habbox/returning to habbo

hi y'all!

i've played habbo on and off for well over a decade and due to quarantine and lockdown in my city i've rediscovered it. my name is sun, i'm 25, and my two main interests are taco bell and mitski. introducing myself on new sites (or old) sites intimidates me sm but i thought i'd give it a try.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Hey Sun,

Welcome to Habbox!
    You'll get along nicely with @jamiexo; with your shared love for taco bell. I sadly have never tried it yet, as I live in the UK and there are only a few of them around, none of which I live near.

Try getting stuck in and joining Habbox staff for some added enjoyment to fill passing time during lockdown, you can apply for a job here
    I re-joined Habbox at the end of 2018 due to boredom, and never really planned to stay, just to pass time for "the moment" and look at me now, Forum Manager...
    I stayed because of the community and friends I've made along the way, plus I enjoy annoying the GM's with my ideas, it amuses me.
    Last edited by Triz; 24-11-2020 at 11:18 PM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forum, You'll find most of us Habbox'ers are from the mature side of life which makes this fansite the greatest.

And @Sectional; has already said it - You and @jamiexo; are about to become best friends
    Last edited by Jarkie; 25-11-2020 at 02:11 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Hello hello welcome to the forum!

Yes, I would love to be friends and share my obsession over Taco Bell my loveeeee. what's your go-to order from there!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    acrispbajablast

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    Hello hello welcome to the forum!

Yes, I would love to be friends and share my obsession over Taco Bell my loveeeee. what's your go-to order from there!?

hahahaha yes i'm here for it!! omfg well they got rid of the potatoes so that took out two of my favs (spicy potato soft tacos and cheesy potato grillers) so i typically do a cheesy gordita crunch w soft tacos (+ nacho cheese) and a baja blast

the runnerup is definitely a blackbean crunchwrap

what about you??

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bajablast View Post
    hahahaha yes i'm here for it!! omfg well they got rid of the potatoes so that took out two of my favs (spicy potato soft tacos and cheesy potato grillers) so i typically do a cheesy gordita crunch w soft tacos (+ nacho cheese) and a baja blast

the runnerup is definitely a blackbean crunchwrap

what about you??
    I love all of their chicken stuff. I'm not a fan of beef, so my go-to is normally their chicken quesadillas and i know right! i loved those spicy potato soft tacos, they got rid of a ton of the shredded chicken items too. like the shredded chicken burritos & shredded chicken quesadilla melts were my fav. but basically i get a mixture of some of these foods when I'm there:

chicken quesadilla, grilled cheese burrito, nachos & cheese, cheesy chipotle loaded grilled, cheese roll up, and a pink lemonade or baja blast mmm
    Love bajablast Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Hi! Welcome. No more necessary to be lonely, open the windows, hear sounds of people, as there are some good decent people in here, some even in geriatric level of experience, Habbo-wise. All of our forums are sanitized every 1.2 minute or so. It's a safe place. See ya.

Love bajablast Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    acrispbajablast

Latest Awards:

I love all of their chicken stuff. I'm not a fan of beef, so my go-to is normally their chicken quesadillas and i know right! i loved those spicy potato soft tacos, they got rid of a ton of the shredded chicken items too. like the shredded chicken burritos & shredded chicken quesadilla melts were my fav. but basically i get a mixture of some of these foods when I'm there:

chicken quesadilla, grilled cheese burrito, nachos & cheese, cheesy chipotle loaded grilled, cheese roll up, and a pink lemonade or baja blast mmm
    they're honestly so rude.. why are they getting rid of everything good? those chicken quesadillas melts slap. i also have a soft spot for cheesy rollups but i add nacho cheese to them bc i'm disgusting and i love it so much.
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bajablast View Post
    they're honestly so rude.. why are they getting rid of everything good? those chicken quesadillas melts slap. i also have a soft spot for cheesy rollups but i add nacho cheese to them bc i'm disgusting and i love it so much.
    i think we need to be best friends now LMAO. i literally order a side of nacho cheese, not the chips but just the cheese, and i dip my cheese rolls & quesadilla in it
    Love bajablast Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    acrispbajablast

Latest Awards:

i think we need to be best friends now LMAO. i literally order a side of nacho cheese, not the chips but just the cheese, and i dip my cheese rolls & quesadilla in it
    SAME QUEEN. alright i'm adding you rn lmfao
    Love jamiexo Loved

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast