HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default Raise a Toast! (win a Cute Toast Backpack!) ~ Ends September 17th

Hey Habbox people!

You've probably seen a lottttttttt of toast-related Tweets lately as Habbos around the world scramble to get their pixel hands on the latest backpack item from the giveaways - and now it's time to win them from us too!

You can win on our Twitter @Habbox and we'll have something going on our Discord too so keep an eye out there, but for THIS competition you're going to need to be right here on the forum and feeling the love.

We want you to Raise A Toast to someone here, and post a lovely supporting message in this thread telling that person how much you appreciate them.
    Make it heartfelt please, I know it's super hilarious to be sarcastic and dry but we're looking for genuine kind words here! You can write to more than 1 person if you're feeling it, but please keep it to just one post.

One happy and kind entrant will be getting themselves a code to redeem the Cute Toast Backpack, so good luck!

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

.Nat is offline Help Desk Manager
    Forum Moderator
    Room Builder

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Nat

Latest Awards:

I would like to raise a toast to @Sir.Jorgen; You are not useless like you always say, you're amazing and friendly, you make so many people laugh too!
    You've been through so much but you still make time for us at habbox, we truly appreciate you.
    Thankyou for being you, stay strong,and keep positive!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wsup

Latest Awards:

I would love to raise a toast to all of Habbox for everything you have done for so many years but also to 3 people in particular being (I have no idea what his name here is) @Hx.Ben; , @Oivind; and @tbl; (I hope I did these right)

Since I started coming around to the events last HXSS you all have always gone out of your way to help me out and feel very welcome with Habbox/in general. I am glad I got to know you all and am grateful that I started coming around when I did. :^)

edit: I did it wrong!
    Last edited by .Nat; 10-09-2023 at 04:22 PM.
    Love Oivind Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eivets

Latest Awards:

Raising a toast to Jay! Not sure what his forum name is maybe @JX95; ?? but I'd like to thank him for being such a lovely genuine person. He's always kind and chatty even when he was going through probably the worst time in his life. Thank you for being an amazing guy and a great friend!! The world is better with people like you in it
    Last edited by .Nat; 10-09-2023 at 04:23 PM.

Duck is offline HabboxLive Guest DJ (Duck)
    Guest Events Organiser
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ducklopholiac

Latest Awards:

I want to raise a toast to @jamiexo; for playing Werewolf with me and being to perfect scapegoat

​
    Love jamiexo Loved

someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

to shockwave for always being active in the helpdesk and raising the the room population. big up shockaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

Raising a toast for soooooosaaaaan & jamieeeeee for putting up with me and listening to what’s been stressing the heck out of me these past few days!! :]
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

I would love to raise a toast to @Hx.Ben; , @Oivind; and @tbl; they always lovely and kind to help and share fun moments. They are awesome and deserve a good life.
    Love Oivind Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ama

Default RAISING A TOAST TO...

⋆。 ゚ ☁︎。⋆。 ゚ ☾ ゚ 。⋆

Ama here 𓆩♡𓆪

I would like to raise a toast to my beloved mentor @Oivind who has shaped my journey on Habbo as a builder. Our friendship grew over the years and it has been splendid to build alongside such a talented crafter. I am thankful for the time he spent in helping me expand my creativity, to run through badge events again with me (because I am terrible at them) and he is always someone that I can rely on. I cannot say it enough when I tell you all how truly kind and thoughtful Oivind is as a person and he is an inspiration to not just me, but to many builders in this game. All his work for BAW and HX has bought a lot of people together and he always steps in to help without fail. I appreciate everything for what he has done for me and I can't wait to see what else he has in store for us.

Here is a toast to our favourite viking! (づ˶?༝?˶)づ♡

:・゚✧:・.☽。・゚✧:・.:
    Love Oivind Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Mine is to @Shannon; for looking after HabboxLive and for being the future of Habbox xo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast