HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-HC Parties.

Tokens

Default Non-HC Parties.

So we have the usual HC Party everyday and now and then there is a Non-HC party, I'm in one and I'm hc, the thing is HC's dress up like Non-HC's and easily get into the party with their badge turned off. If there was some sort of way to seperate it so there was a Catergory that had Non Hc Parties and HC Parties.
    The Pixelated One

Tokens

Sort of defeats the point. Why can't people just have regular parties? Isn't that 'cool' anymore?

You kids. You're all terrible people.
    "A DOOM house?!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzo
    So we have the usual HC Party everyday and now and then there is a Non-HC party, I'm in one and I'm hc, the thing is HC's dress up like Non-HC's and easily get into the party with their badge turned off. If there was some sort of way to seperate it so there was a Catergory that had Non Hc Parties and HC Parties.
    HC = Just a few new clothes and a HC badge which hardly anyone turns on
    Why cant people realise that its just pixels and that HC or NON-HC you will always be the same! Discrimination :@ As I say, DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR LOOKS

HC party owners = I think they are just big show off's trying to say I HAVE HC AND YOU DONT, HAHA
    Thats why I never go to these parties
    Last edited by Seatherny; 25-04-2005 at 08:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think both have no point.
    Howaya.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow lets have a random party for the hell of it!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzo
    I'm a Hc Member and I think it's stupid that some Hc's and some Non Hc's open up these Hc/Non hc parties. I find them that childish I don't bother going to them!

Tokens

I think people think that its a good way to eliminate n00bs...if you have a hc party. But I know many ch00bs...hc n00bs so eh..I like to hold parties that invite both. I used to have hc parties but I'll always let everyone in.
    .:SweetHeart:.
    ove7:
    Only one life to live...
    On staff at Habtips.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Beeniee
    I'm a Hc Member and I think it's stupid that some Hc's and some Non Hc's open up these Hc/Non hc parties. I find them that childish I don't bother going to them!
    I think they are trying to half Habbo from HC and Non HCs in a stupid way.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

y du ppl kare weither ur hc? its like black and white if hc and non-hc unite we could help the fight against racism , well not really but meh it might

just one of my theorys i guess
    Last edited by Redmoon Evil; 27-04-2005 at 06:12 PM.

Tokens

Wow, you guys act as if HabboHotel has so much depth and importance. It's almost laughable.
    Gone out, back later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast