HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car crash!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Car crash!

My friend has finally managed to show me the pictures of his car crash which happened a few weeks ago so I thought I'd show them to everyone and remind everyone that it is cool to drive granny style like me

And to answer questions I imagine will be asked:

- Yes he was driving to fast
    - Yes he is an idiot
    - Yes he caused a huge traffic jam
    - No he wasn't fully to blame .. the story goes as follows

A car verged onto the duel carriage my friend was going to fast in the fast lane... the car pulled out in front of my friend without looking, my friend swerved and his car flipped... the other driver did not stop and was later tracked down by the police.

My friend and four of his family members were lucky to walk away from this alive.. my friend also isn't to angry about his car being destoryed because he was on his way back from buying a new one lucky for him his dad had decided that he was not allowed to take it home that day and had planned to pick the new one up the following day..
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gutted for him and his insurance.
    Also, why the emphasis on Car Crash with the !, as if car crash on its own isnt enough lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah sorry I kind realised that after posting it lol!
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Theres a chance that you will cause an accident driving too slow

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Speeding ends up in crashes.

I seen a presentation where someone died in 7 tenths of one second by going 70mph and crashing into a bus, with the front of the car going under the bus.

1 tenths of one second: Head goes through windowscreen. (still alive)

2 tenths of one second: bones snap off from the knees (still alive)

3 tenths of one second: care pedels bend a chop your feet off (still alive)

4 tenths of one second: Ribs get broken by hitting the steering wheel at 70mph, which makes the steering wheel bend and come off. (still alive)

5 tenths of one second: The metel stick what the steering wheel attaches onto, goes through chest and punkchers a lung and arteris (blood pours into lung) (still alive)

6 tenths of one second: Front seat comes off its hinges and crushed driver (still alive)

7 tenths of one second: Front seat crushes driver against bus (Dead)

So it only take 7 tenths to die while going 70mph and crashing into a bus.

This is a true story.
    The car that crashed was trying to get away from the police cus it had been stolen.
    :eusa_danc
    The House Always Wins

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .Sharkboy908 View Post

I seen a presentation where someone died in 7 tenths of one second by going 70mph and crashing into a bus, with the front of the car going under the bus.

4 tenths of one second: Ribs get broken by hitting the steering wheel at 70mph, which makes the steering wheel bend and come off. (still alive)

5 tenths of one second: The metel stick what the steering wheel attaches onto, goes through chest and punkchers a lung and arteris (blood pours into lung) (still alive)

6 tenths of one second: Front seat comes off its hinges and crushed driver (still alive)

This is a true story.
    The car that crashed was trying to get away from the police cus it had been stolen.
    Lol I don't know if it was the way you wrote it or the font you wrote it in but I imagined each and everyone of those steps -shudders-

By the way don't get me wrong I don't crawl along I normally just stick to the speed limits and always get a lot of stick for it from friends lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .Sharkboy908 View Post

This is a true story.

i hope you're dyslexic or have some learning difficulties.

and wow, you're mate was very lucky, glad to hear he's okay though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What type of car was that?! I can't figure out a make or model :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    What type of car was that?! I can't figure out a make or model :/
    It's a green one.

Nah, looks a little like a Peugeot to me or maybe a Citroen Saxo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes it was a really old Peugeot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast