HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Cyclists

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Angry Cyclists

I hate them...

There aren't as many of them during the winter so forgot how annoying they really are lol!

For this whole week I have been plagued with cyclists not following the rules of the road.. who just seem to think because they are on two wheels and do not have a motor they are allowed to endanger themselves as well as people around them... What gives them the right not to wait at red lights and just pull out into busy traffic, in my opinion you should have to take a test to ride on the road.. and you should pay road tax....

and what triggered me to write this rant?

Recently there have been a lot of road works near where I live and there is a particular section where there are traffic lights only allowing traffic to go one way at a time... there is barely enough room for a car to fit through these road works and you have enough things to try and avoid hitting (such as traffic cones, diggers, builders) let alone a stupid cyclist who has decided to ignore the traffic light and come zooming towards me in the opposite direction even though there is clearly not enough room. :@

lets just say I beeped at him among other things :eusa_whis
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

lol they hold up traffic aswel god the person in front of me on the way to college obviously didn't want to overtake the cyclists so i had to take a different turn which took me the wrong way

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

y wud u pay road tax
    bikes r well slow

Tokens

I agree, what annoys me most of that we spend millions on 'biking paths' that cyclists don't even use, they should be barred from using the road.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think the argument can be generalised. There are numerous cyclists which follow the law of the road just like there are many motorists who act completely oblivious to cyclists.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UKIP View Post
    I agree, what annoys me most of that we spend millions on 'biking paths' that cyclists don't even use, they should be barred from using the road.
    I agree with you there, if there is a bike path next to the road they should be made to use that. If there isnt then fair play.
    propper need a good sig:\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by UKIP View Post
    and ride where? On the path, risking crashing into pedestrians?