HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Bloody Idiot Driver! :@

This so bloody annoyed me!
    So today I was pulling out of a VERY busy road which takes AGES to get out of. Finally when it was time, I pulled out fast because there was lots of cars behind me and they were getting pretty annoyed.
    So as I pull out, I need to turn left in like almost straight away, but I have to drive through a bus lane. Now this IDIOT DRIVER comes out of no where behind me, I glance at the mirror and hes swerving left and right & hes in my way of turning, I really didnt know where he was gonna go and he was driving like 60 mph at a minimum. So I swerve out of the way (because I was about to turn left) then he swerves right and starts speeding up even fast, then gets out his finger and tells me to "Bobba" off. Now that REALLY annoyed me so I picked up more speed and was quite close to him. Next thing you know the idiot turns right and speeds off. Im left there, sounding the bloody horn & going totally the wrong way. Hes a right bloody idiot! It got me so angry its untrue. I just cant stand people who don't obey rules, cause problems & then tell other people to "Bobba" off. His car was crusty anyway, Im surprised it even went that fast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome to England, where the country would indeed be a better place if those people were chucked in a cell and gassed. People who don't signal when they should, should be shot and people who speed and then "big" themselves up because they think they're superior really do deserve to come off the road. They're anti-social 'tards :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

not indicating is way better than a van driver not knowing how to slow down gradually, i coulnt see the lights cos he was in the way then he just seemed to brake suddenly, not once about 3 times :{

Tokens

Latest Awards:

should have just been an absolute **** to him.. my strategy is, if they can't drive, don't help them. someone was in the left lane on the roundabout today wanting to turn right.. needless to say he was forced back onto the dual carraigeway

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most people on the road are idiots.

Sorry for postin but i wanna see da trialist news fing under my name ;d

<<< jus wanted 2 c wot it looked like ;>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I live in New York and incidents like that can happen on a regular basis. You need to have a fast car to travel on New York roads. I have an 05' Accord and it has a 3.0L V6 and a 08' Highlander with a 3.5L V6 and they provide just enough passing power, but there is always an idiot in a faster car that will pass you.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

I live in Guernsey where driving isn't an issue since we dont have road bigger then your small A roads at a push. But when i come back over to England (dudley where i live) its so much diffrent and the motor ways lol i would be scared to drive.

Tokens

People in Scotland are so stupid. But the young people who speed can't actually control their car. They will overtake you on a straight but you can easily out-run them on corners. That's how you die, idiots there days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTheftAudio View Post
    People in Scotland are so stupid. But the young people who speed can't actually control their car. They will overtake you on a straight but you can easily out-run them on corners. That's how you die, idiots there days.
    I used to be like that, but I've learned that you have to do some serious cornering before the car will lose control. I love pushing the car into turns, I used to slow down, now it's like a rush!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love it too, especially with the stiff suspension and the anti roll bar.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast