Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Betrayed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Betrayed.

Gah, I feel so betrayed right now. So on holiday I got up to some bad things. I took a few drugs which I regret taking. I was explaining to one of my so called close friends what I'd done, I told him strictly not to tell anyone. I assumed he wasn't going to tell anyone, but he phones up someone who I went on holiday with to try and confirm the information I told him. The person he phoned wasn't around when the things happened and so he's posted on Facebook that everything I said was a lie and now I'm being made out look like an idiot. Furthermore he threw in another few things like I went to a brothel and that I lied about going to it. I feel so betrayed and annoyed right now. People will believe him and I'll seem like a total **** about lying which I am not but half the stuff he's made up and twisted my words.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Well it looks like in future you will know who not to trust, Simple really. Also if people want to believe him they can and if they want to believe you they can too. Done and dusted!

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

Keep your head held high, I'm sure the people who actually matter to you will have the sense to either speak to you and ask you what went on or just not believe him.
    That was a really mean thing to do and I understand your annoyance, especially as he was supposed to be a close friend. I'm sure karma will work its magic in the future and leave you having the last laugh
    Last edited by chantellehugs; 31-07-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh. Don't worry. It happens to me all the time. That's the consequence you have to face when you tell your friends about your personal stuff. When it comes to stuff like that, trust no one other than your family members.

Try to ignore them. You don't have to feel bad about it. People who understands you surely knows what is right and what is wrong.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

just act like yr not concerned. obviously if you react you'll just create more **** and it'll just get bigger and bigger. just let it die down, stay away from this 'friend' for a bit too.
    Last edited by beth; 31-07-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

He doesn't really seem like a friend, I tend to stay away from people like that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate annoying friends like that. I just feel like punching them.

Stay away from friends like that, ignore them.
    last.fm

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

That's actually disgusting that he'd do that. As others have said, act like its not bothering you as if they know that you're really annoyed the situation might worsen. Now you'll know not to trust people so easily, although its not really you fault if you do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Damn! Your friends seem like douches.

Around here, people would brag about all the things you've said.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pah, so annoyed. He clearly doesn't even understand what he's done.
    No longer active on here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast