HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stoney

Lightbulb So what have I been doing.

Let me start off by saying I'm not much of a builder or room maker. I never took pride in the stuff I did on habbo, it is after all a glorified chat room so I never went out of my way to make anything amazing. Like my main room for instance. I call it Sorcererz named after the Gorillaz track from their recent album (A must listen to if you ask me.) I made it for mainly hanging out and having fun chatting with people and also to collect older HC and norm furni I wanted so bad as a kid playing habbo. you have no idea how much I wanted a tubmaster or Mochamaster as a kid while on habbo lol I also used it to create a group but the only reason I made the group was for achievements lol. It's a silly reason to make a room but idc I like it plus it looks like you're floating through space how awesome is that.

Please ignore RoboStoney he's...broke...

But I decided to start on a new project not really for hanging out but for fun I guess, I came across a old Habbo ad from 2001 or 2003 which featured a room being built. And I thought it would be real cool to bring it back exactly as it was in the trailer. Now this isn't hard one bit most of the stuff is still available in the habbo store and if not there then the market has most of the stuff I need. So the room should be done one I get paid irl and thus get paid in habbo lol. But I just wanted to share with you guys what I have so far. Not only to show off my actual room so maybe I can get some visitors but also to post something so you guys don't think I was dead or anything I need to start posting here more just real life stuff and work and all that.

Here is the OG:

Excuse the shite quality of the video

And here is my so far:

I think I shouldn't hold my breath for the plasto chairs and table...

But yeah there is a small avertisement for my room and a update on where I've been all in you post. Sorry if I joined Habbox and became a recluse antisocial it was not my intention. I'll try to get on here more often (kiss)

- Daveth

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

that looks awesome daveth!
    i've got lots of plasto so if you're looking for the pink ones drop me a message
    @Stoney;

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Let me start off by saying I'm not much of a builder or room maker. I never took pride in the stuff I did on habbo, it is after all a glorified chat room so I never went out of my way to make anything amazing. Like my main room for instance. I call it Sorcererz named after the Gorillaz track from their recent album (A must listen to if you ask me.) I made it for mainly hanging out and having fun chatting with people and also to collect older HC and norm furni I wanted so bad as a kid playing habbo. you have no idea how much I wanted a tubmaster or Mochamaster as a kid while on habbo lol I also used it to create a group but the only reason I made the group was for achievements lol. It's a silly reason to make a room but idc I like it plus it looks like you're floating through space how awesome is that.

Please ignore RoboStoney he's...broke...

But I decided to start on a new project not really for hanging out but for fun I guess, I came across a old Habbo ad from 2001 or 2003 which featured a room being built. And I thought it would be real cool to bring it back exactly as it was in the trailer. Now this isn't hard one bit most of the stuff is still available in the habbo store and if not there then the market has most of the stuff I need. So the room should be done one I get paid irl and thus get paid in habbo lol. But I just wanted to share with you guys what I have so far. Not only to show off my actual room so maybe I can get some visitors but also to post something so you guys don't think I was dead or anything I need to start posting here more just real life stuff and work and all that.

Here is the OG:

Excuse the shite quality of the video

And here is my so far:

I think I shouldn't hold my breath for the plasto chairs and table...

But yeah there is a small avertisement for my room and a update on where I've been all in you post. Sorry if I joined Habbox and became a recluse antisocial it was not my intention. I'll try to get on here more often (kiss)

- Daveth
    Man I LOVE old school rooms!!! I have some telephone box teleports and that mini fridge if you'd like it btw, just message me

Like Stoney Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stoney

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    that looks awesome daveth!
    i've got lots of plasto so if you're looking for the pink ones drop me a message
    @Stoney;
    That would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Man I LOVE old school rooms!!! I have some telephone box teleports and that mini fridge if you'd like it btw, just message me
    I have the mini fridge just not the teles right now waiting for duckets lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Cool: D I love your room. I need to check it out in person. LOL. Your room design just gave me some ideas: D

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!
    Like Stoney Liked

Hey, that's awesome!
    Like Stoney Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love your idea and definitely feel the nostalgia as someone who has played from near the beginning. Nice work! If you end up still trying to find any items I will help you out, just add me on Habbo!
    Like Stoney Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stoney

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyLoven View Post
    Cool: D I love your room. I need to check it out in person. LOL. Your room design just gave me some ideas: D
    Awe thank you, that one still isn't finished but I just finished the small room I've been working on!