Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Greetings All

Tokens
    Habbo
    SnakeZ

Default Greetings All

Hello everyone,

I am Alex, in the past I was a big gamer and even moderater on few games too.
    But now a days I spend my time with family and kids but they are growing older so I am getting more time for myself again.
    I have many artistic skills and I don't know what to do in here or what in here is all about yet. Even if my skills can be used here.
    By just looking around I see Pixel art works and things about DJs too. Well lucky I came across this cause this it what I am good at.
    My art works are all about: Pensil Anime Drawnings like commic books and so and real humans i can drawn. I create websites even for other people. I also used to create forums and chat pages.I can also play the piano, flute and the drums. But now I concentrate more on photoshop arts and pixel arts. And I am also a music producer and dj that plays every kind of songs even requests. All my works are for free though, since its much fun to do it all and its a hobby of my. So I wonder if my skills can be used here or not?

Regards EA/SnakeZ/Alex

Default The link

https://alexzwinnen6.wixsite.com/earthangel on that website is a link to all my artworks, website is complete save. cause its my personal website for myself and as example for others that I am going to create for if needed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Hello and welcome

Some amazing art there, you should check out our graphics team and see what you think ( and maybe apply )

Have fun on the forums.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Welcome & thank you for stopping by our forum!! Hope to see you around!