HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragonball Z?

Tokens
    Habbo
    tardis101

Default Dragonball Z?

I loved the TV show as young one and I recently rewatched the ENTIRE show again lol yes I am a tad sad but hey who cares right? and loved it just so you guys know I have a level of OVER 9000 hehe if you loved it too post below :dance:
    I love Doctor Who If you Cant guess, and My Rules:
    1. Always listen to Buck.
    2. Stay in the middle of the trail.
    3. He who has gas travels at the back of the pack.
    4. Have your heads examined.
    5. You do not have to follow Rule #2 if there is a female involved or a cute dog. :dance::dance::dance:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Max508furni

Latest Awards:

:| this isn't possible, I've just done the same thing over the past week, I'm currently at 42 Dragonball GT [mainly watched it to see Baby vegeta xP]

Tokens
    Habbo
    tardis101

lol awww hes cute I dont like GT much but I watched a few episodes then got bored
    5. You do not have to follow Rule #2 if there is a female involved or a cute dog. :dance::dance::dance:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ryuzaki is our resident Dragon Ball nerd around here. His power level is most definitely over nine thousand. I used to watch the show back on TV years ago and finally watched the entire series all the way through about five years back. Great stuff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    tardis101

ahaa I hope to come across him one day neversoft you habbox god looks like somebody is obsessed with posting

Tokens
    Habbo
    Max508furni

Latest Awards:

Aye, in GT they tried to fuse the laid back dragonball and the hardcore dragonball Z xP... Outcome... Not over 9000

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tardis101 View Post
    ahaa I hope to come across him one day neversoft you habbox god looks like somebody is obsessed with posting
    Aye, I spammed a lot back in the day, but according to the statistics I only actually post 9.87 times per day on average. Keep in mind I have been on this forum for nearly six years.

Anyway, I am sure Ryuzaki will post here as soon as he logs in next.

I never got into GT, it was so disappointing. I watched about the first 15 episodes then just stopped. I don't think I have actually seen all of the first Dragon Ball series either. It's been so long all I can remember is the red ribbon army episodes and awesome world martial arts tournament arc. Seen all of Dragon Ball Z, though. My favourite character is Piccolo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

1st 35 secs is to do with me.
    I have arrived.

I like to think i know alot about OP and DB.

Dragonball as a whole is awesome. If it werent for DB i wouldnt have my One Piece, and alot of Narutards wouldnt have Naruto. Toriyama turned 56 yesterday i believe.

Ive seen all there is to see about Dragonball. Own All the manga. All of Z and Films. Buying the Dragon Boxes and waiting for DB + GT to be released afterwards before i buy those series. I'm also currently buying Kai on blu ray aswell.

I like both Dub and Sub. But Sub trumps it with the voice acting and the BGM.

And if you seriously like Dragonball should consider buying the Dragon Boxes. Most dvd players will play them and there 100x better than watching a stream.
    Last edited by Southe,; 06-04-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toe555

Latest Awards:

I used to watch the original dbz a few years back and just recently started watching the remake named DBZ Kai which removes nearly all filler to produce a faster storyline, shame it is ended at the Cell Saga

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dragonball z is ******* amazing. i've just recently started to rewatch them again, but yeah was deffo one of my favourite shows as a child (JUST behind pokemon - but that's still questionable imo).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast