HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Assistance When You Need it .

I've always liked helping others , I try my best in the advice forum and my little guides :rolleyes:

I've desided to open my services to anyone needing help , please only reply with your problem if you feel comfortable , PM me if you want privacy , only MY EYES will see your PM .

I'd just like to express that I wanna help you , if you need it my common sense and good knowledge of teenage problems are here to be used , Please allow me to help you or ATTEMPT .

Please don't post anything that you want to stay private or anything that can create havvoc or any problems , etc bias beliefs . Please also do NOT expect my advice to be right if it envolves health consult a doctor if it's that bad .

Thank you for your time

Edit by Rupsie [Forum Mod]: Thread locked as posts have gone off topic and have now turned into spam.
    Last edited by JT-Fan; 26-03-2006 at 08:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay Trisha, i'll get back to you.

Tokens

YAY !
    problem :-
    I'm white
    I'm male [apparently ? so says the thing that gets hard...and girls]
    LMAO .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

okay, Jeremy Kyle?

Tokens

Ew .
    Just call me Agony Uncle :]
    "Dear Allan" LMAO .
    Like one of those newspaper columns with problems.. I always read
    them !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your thread title sounds like the mission statement of a break down servis lol "/

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor
    Your thread title sounds like the mission statement of a break down servis lol "/
    Well..
    stop reading breakdown service's comment logo and there's no problem OR go annoy someone else and ruin someone else's thread ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FullyInsane
    Well..
    stop reading breakdown service's comment logo and there's no problem OR go annoy someone else and ruin someone else's thread ?
    Dont worry, just pointing out you are by no means remotly capable of ofering any advaice at all. Or the "common sence" you mention since a comment on your use of wording caused you to belive i ruined your oh so pressiouse thread with all the important topic of which Tv host you are more like on it "/
    You simply accuse me of complaing, and say im annoying. Wow, i can see just how many councillers use that one..

Child: i think suffering depression
    Counciler: stop wineing and go annoy some one else.

You truly have a bright future ahead of you With your oh so mature attitude, and not attempting to make an attack on someone, even if by as pathetic a means as bad rep

On another note, attempting to sound contrasending on the board only realy works if people arnt already looking down on you.

Now comes the question, am i simply deffending myself agaist your prior commment or just manipulating you.
    Last edited by Mentor; 25-03-2006 at 09:46 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dont worry, just pointing out you are by no means remotly capable of ofering any advaice at all. Or the "common sence" you mention since a comment on your use of wording caused you to belive i ruined your oh so pressiouse thread with all the important topic of which Tv host you are more like on it "/
    You simply accuse me of complaing, and say im annoying. Wow, i can see just how many councillers use that one..

You truly have a bright future ahead of you With your oh so mature attitude, and not attempting to make an attack on someone, even if by as pathetic a means as bad rep

On another note, attempting to sound contrasending on the board only realy works if people arnt already looking down on you.

Now comes the question, am i simply deffending myself agaist your prior commment or just manipulating you.
    Neither, you're owning him

Tokens

Right.. for those who skim read and need to attempt to work out what he said here you go ::
    remotly - remotely
    ofering - offering
    advaice - advice
    sence - sense
    belive - believe
    pressiouse - precious ? previous ? pressure ?
    complaing - complaining
    councillers - councillors
    wineing - whining
    truly - truely
    contrasending - contracending
    realy - really
    arnt - aren't
    deffending - defending
    commment - comment

Please attempt to type slower next time .

just pointing out you are by no means remotly capable of ofering any advaice at all
    I'm actually very well known on the advice forum and slightly on the teen forum for offering advice , i've made two guides and an administrator and many others have stated they're good , also i've had rep after rep for attempting to help people , they say my advice works ?

comment on your use of wording
    at least I take time to spell my wording right.. also , why bother with the thread if you don't think the "title" is right ?

topic of which Tv host
    what the hell does that have to do with title wording , assistance or anything else on this thread brought up ?

Wow, i can see just how many councillers use that one
    You discuss assistance , tv hosts , word choice and spelling with your councillor and they reply with "your annoying" ? I worry..

You truly have a bright future ahead of you
    A lot better future than I can imagine for you , believe me at least I can spell and don't talk the biggest load of crap imaginable..

attempting to sound contrasending on the board only realy works if people arnt already looking down on you
    I'm a lot more , liked , known , respected and all rounder wanted by the habbox forum board than you , GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLING . I'm not looked down on by anyone to my knowledge.

If you'd like to challenge my motives again..

BRING IT !

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast