HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: answer q

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hated

4 28.57%
  • Invisible

7 50.00%
  • Cheese

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default Would you rather be hated or invisible?

well lately i've been feeling like ignored/invisible to everyone and have been thinking that i'd rather be hated than be ignored but i know if i was hated (with or without reason) i would rather be treated like i'm invisible. i guess overall i'd choose the unknown/invisible and i would assume others would too but i know some people who aren't happy unless they're known.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Such a tricky question. If you're hated you have no friends, if your invisible you have no friends. I think I would rather be invisible and just get on with my own thing and try and be as happy as I can rather than people just hating on you all the time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Invisible, I have the fun position of being a bit of both and it's def better to not be known than have people not like you for who you are (or who they perceive you to be)
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Invisible, I have the fun position of being a bit of both and it's def better to not be known than have people not like you for who you are (or who they perceive you to be)
    i think it's worse when people hate you for who they think you are or for stupid reasons. i can handle being disliked when i'm at fault, that's fine, but when it's because i'm "weird" or because of rumours they've heard, then it sucks and i'd rather be invisible then.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Wouldn't know about that I'm never at fault
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up Hated

I'd personally choose to be hated.
    I know what it feels like to be both hated and invisible, if you can imagine yourself being completely invisible then there is no point whatsoever of existing. Compared to being hated ive just taught myself to not care what people think, and i am FAR more happier that way :8 {bertie} :naughty::whistle::dance::dance:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd pick ignored/invisible, just because it's less likely that someone who 'hates' you to turn really violent and kill you then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

What kind of cheese?

Actually answering the question, invisible. There's a certain kind of power that you can slip in and out of situations and people to be unaware if you're there or not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Invis cause then i can pretend im a ghost

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ??

I thought it meant invisible as in you will never ever be seen. no talking to anyone. not jumping in and out of situation. no situations because you will never be seen or noticed by anyone..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast