HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default judging a new car???

hai...im still new here...nice to meet u guys...hope u guys can help me...

ok...my question is,is that true that when comes in buying a car,we should choose a car based on performance during rain day...i mean the car which can performe the
    best during rain is the best car...is it???my uncle said that...if not,what are the things taken into account when buying the car???

moderator alert Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything' to here as better suited
    Last edited by Jordan; 21-10-2011 at 06:33 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Eh best things to take into account is how safe it is.

Atleast thats what i believe.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zeptis

Latest Awards:

Firstly, it isn't just rain safety that is important, it is safety overall. Next I would say ignore all, I mean absolutely all awards any vehicle has received, nowadays, these awards a bought not earned, Now you always wanna for the best price, this doesn't man the cheapest one, this means, you get the vehicle that gives you more for your money, and lastly, a good looking car is always nice No toy boxes are smart cars, they aren't very safe either. Hope this helped

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is it a brand new car you're buying or a used one?

To be honest, when buying a new car, the only things you really need to judge it on is if it is meeting your requirements in its' features.

For example, if you're single and live in the middle of a city in a flat and your work is a 20 minute drive to the other end of the city, then what you need is something like a petrol Fiat 500, Renault Twingo, Ford Ka etc, something cheap to run, small engine and economical - the Fiat 500 TwinAir has a 875cc 85bhp petrol and is quoted an average 57.6mpg urban.

Whereas if you live in a remote suburb, are married and have children, and your work is an hour's commute down nothing but motorways, then what you'll want is a diesel Ford Mondeo, Vauxhall Insignia, Renault Laguna, VW Passat etc.

Of course, safety is a very important issue when considering a new car but of course, some people take it more seriously than others, it's all down to personal preference.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

What brand car it is, how fast it goes for me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not just about rain. It should be its overall performance and how safe it is.

Tokens

but how it means by safe????i mean all the car is made up of solid structure...so where safe imply on????

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rou92 View Post
    but how it means by safe????i mean all the car is made up of solid structure...so where safe imply on????
    Usually the Euro NCAP safety rating (out of 5 stars) is a good indication of a car's all-round safety

Tokens

Latest Awards:

brand, whether or not it has side airbags, side crash test ratings, standard features & price.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.