HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Just applied for camp america

has anyone been?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think @RyRy; should be able to give you some words here

....unless that's you?! :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I've been twice, and I'm desperate to go again next year. Best time of your life, you won't regret it if you go.

There's a few specialized camps like disabled camps and poorer background camps, religious camps and girl/boy only camps but don't let it phase you if you get into any of these camps. Sure, they'll be a bit harder but the reward you'd get out of it is brill. I worked at a camp mostly for rich kids, and you get to know these kids and the backgrounds they've been brought up in.

One kid I had was from a family where his father had died in 9/11, he was born a few days after 9/11 happened so never knew his dad. But the kid in question, oh my word he was a legend hahaha. Can't stress enough how badly you need to go, you won't know what you've been missing out on until you go kk.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    I've been twice, and I'm desperate to go again next year. Best time of your life, you won't regret it if you go.

There's a few specialized camps like disabled camps and poorer background camps, religious camps and girl/boy only camps but don't let it phase you if you get into any of these camps. Sure, they'll be a bit harder but the reward you'd get out of it is brill. I worked at a camp mostly for rich kids, and you get to know these kids and the backgrounds they've been brought up in.

One kid I had was from a family where his father had died in 9/11, he was born a few days after 9/11 happened so never knew his dad. But the kid in question, oh my word he was a legend hahaha. Can't stress enough how badly you need to go, you won't know what you've been missing out on until you go kk.
    Wow do you have skype so i can chat to you about it? I wanna know some stuff!

mines hastles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

where is this camp?
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ohryry View Post
    Wow do you have skype so i can chat to you about it? I wanna know some stuff!

mines hastles
    Oh hello Ry .

Yeah I was also thinking @RyRy;, but I didn't know if it was Camp America. I think the experience will be great for you, and I'm sure you will get all the information you need from him or online!