HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    u r a true
    HAHAHA THANKS

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Good luck for the future and in your exams!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Urgh.

HabboxLive staff used to be a community, they used to talk and were all nice to eachother, they used to help eachother out and not care for what people said from different departments. I used to enjoy working and listening to HabboxLive, but now its all gone to ****. Please don't get me wrong, Mark and Jade are good managers but some of the staff in HxL are complete arses. Just because you work for a fansite radio, it doesnt make you gods gift to the whole ******* earth.

I said that I would always help out HabboxLive, but now I don't want to.. I would do anything for Jade and Mark, because they are wonderful people who actually try. But there are just a group of douches who I wouldn't want to work with, and don't deserve trials let alone Senior+. I said this in my last comment, but Lewis and Alex gave a crap about HxL and they tried so hard and did it for the enjoyment, now the positions are to feel above everyone else.. it makes me feel down.

I am also aware what some of the staff are saying about me 'fansite hopping'. I left HabboxLive because of personal reasons for a start, and I wanted to help a friend with his fansite later on after my resignation. I don't like coming into skype calls to hear a cocky 13 year old telling me that I am an idiot for leaving HxL and stuff, get over it.

I really hope someone steps up and tries to rid the department of these vermon.
    Makes me really angry, sorry if you find it offensive.. but when you've watched a department build up from the ash just to get smashed down again.. makes me fuming tbh

Long live Grig, Scott, Bethie, Jess, Logan & Gemma.
    Last edited by Jazz; 16-05-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Markster: View Post
    How many of you guys from the community actually tune in to HxL constantly? If even a third of the community bothered tuning in to the radio we would triple or even quadruple the amount of listeners we get currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxZammyxX View Post
    Now on the other side about Habbox, people often say that Habbox doesn`t have the listeners like before. No we don`t like it was mentioned but we still reach 35+ listeners (not all the time) but still happens and it is not just here really. At least Habbox has legit listeners compared to other fansites which I won`t say the names. Also we would have a lot of listeners included the listeners we currently get, if most of people on the forum tuning in the radio daily. I know more then half do not even bother tuning in not even once a week and they still have the guts to critize our djs.
    i think the point people miss when they moan at us forum members for not tuning in quite frankly is the fact that most of us would rather listen to our own music which we enjoy and love rather than listening to a variety of music they don't even like.

ngl though some dj's are good like dani mark and jade etc though so it's not a massively sweeping statement, but you honestly can't expect hxf members just to like come on and listen constantly lmao.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    ?Summa

Latest Awards:

Goodbye and goodluck my princesses

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't bother tuning in to any form of radio really, It's not that I think presenters are rubbish and stuff but I just prefer personal choice over my own music. I don't explore that much new stuff which is why I don't use sites that give you songs based upon other songs you've listened to - I just stick to the stuff I already like really.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I don't bother tuning in to any form of radio really, It's not that I think presenters are rubbish and stuff but I just prefer personal choice over my own music. I don't explore that much new stuff which is why I don't use sites that give you songs based upon other songs you've listened to - I just stick to the stuff I already like really.
    exactly the same as me tbh lmfao, even if i do try to explore new music i just never like it anyway
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Good luck for the future and in your exams!
    Thank you

---------- Post added 16-05-2013 at 12:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Urgh.

HabboxLive staff used to be a community, they used to talk and were all nice to eachother, they used to help eachother out and not care for what people said from different departments. I used to enjoy working and listening to HabboxLive, but now its all gone to ****. Please don't get me wrong, Mark and Jade are good managers but some of the staff in HxL are complete arses. Just because you work for a fansite radio, it doesnt make you gods gift to the whole ******* earth.

I said that I would always help out HabboxLive, but now I don't want to.. I would do anything for Jade and Mark, because they are wonderful people who actually try. But there are just a group of douches who I wouldn't want to work with, and don't deserve trials let alone Senior+. I said this in my last comment, but Lewis and Alex gave a crap about HxL and they tried so hard and did it for the enjoyment, now the positions are to feel above everyone else.. it makes me feel down.

I am also aware what some of the staff are saying about me 'fansite hopping'. I left HabboxLive because of personal reasons for a start, and I wanted to help a friend with his fansite later on after my resignation. I don't like coming into skype calls to hear a cocky 13 year old telling me that I am an idiot for leaving HxL and stuff, get over it.

I really hope someone steps up and tries to rid the department of these vermon.
    Makes me really angry, sorry if you find it offensive.. but when you've watched a department build up from the ash just to get smashed down again.. makes me fuming tbh

Long live Grig, Scott, Bethie, Jess, Logan & Gemma.
    I didnt want to be head to make me feel more powerful I did it beacuse i enjoyed it!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lewiis,

Quote Originally Posted by bondyboy99 View Post
    Thank you

---------- Post added 16-05-2013 at 12:26 PM ----------

I didnt want to be head to make me feel more powerful I did it beacuse i enjoyed it!!
    Same and I did enjoy it until towards the last 2 weeks.

Agree with what your saying also Jazz.
    BOOOOM

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell View Post
    i think the point people miss when they moan at us forum members for not tuning in quite frankly is the fact that most of us would rather listen to our own music which we enjoy and love rather than listening to a variety of music they don't even like.

ngl though some dj's are good like dani mark and jade etc though so it's not a massively sweeping statement, but you honestly can't expect hxf members just to like come on and listen constantly lmao.
    Firstly we have a request and shoutouts line. Thats where you send your shoutouts and request for us to read and play on air.

I didn`t say they had to tune in but at least tune in once in a while to encourage the current DJs. All the djs here are doing fine.

Be careful what you wish for!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast