HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default [URGENT HELP] Stalker/Hacker/Threat problem! Need help and advice!

Before I begin, I'd like to say sorry for posting this section!

Okay. 5 days ago, one of my ex-habbo friends was in some bother with some people. They had rights to her room and made a racist sign with her Furni then reported her which got her banned. But for about 4 days now, me and my friends (3 of them) are getting stalked everyday by this one Habbo who apparently hacked my friends account. This sounds silly and everything because we don't have much evidence as she lies and this is the reason why shes not really our mate but this stalker follows us in every room we go to. We aren't friends with it on Habbo so he/she can't just follow us like that, the Habbo keeps on joining my group.

Stalker;
    The stalker is basically, like I said, following us around in every room we go to and putting it on mute doesn't do anything really. We are really scared of getting hacked but we don't want to create new accounts as our accounts were made in 2009+ and we have a lot of friends and stuff. The stalker has supposvilly hacked one of my ex-friends and might be onto us. The stalker doesn't leave us alone and we seriously can't play the game without getting scared. My best friend is now too scared to come on Habbo... That's how serious it's got and she's 17. This is gone too far and we need help, please! We really don't know what to do!

I've reported him to Habbo mods using the report tool and all I get is "No evidence in chat logs". This isn't helping us in anyway, we just want him to go and let us play on habbo and feel safe! This is now the 5th or 6th day and if anyone can help us, please do so!

Thank you for reading

Aneeso!

moderator alert Thread moved by Nick (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General'
    Last edited by Nick; 01-11-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Hi there,

My advice would be to figure out how he's stalking you for a start, have you tried entering a locked room? See if he/she can still get into that room. By your description it seems that he/she isn't causing too much damage, just following you like. I'd suggest you tell Habbo moderators this story and that the hacker/stalker has scared your friend off. They will rise to the occasion if you provide something. Try screenshotting his profile or something.

I'd also advise you to create an alternate account for a few days, maybe a week. You should do this then head on back to your main account and see if he is still on your tail. It might be one of your friends just trying to scare you or something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Adrient

I had a stalker situation once too..
    You just have to ignore everything they say, do NOT answer if they say "hi" or your name. Just pretend the person is not there, that is exactly how I got rid of this stalker. He WANTED a reaction from me, and without.. he got bored and moved on (to another habbo,unfortunately).
    It took me like a month to get rid of him. And the problem with this habbo is that he kept telling lies about me, like shouting out in rooms that "Emily is 30 years old and has two children. And has a racist boyfriend". LOL. Random stuff like that, and people would actually ask me if it was true and such. Really annoying!

Anyway, do NOT show this person that you are scared! He will feed on that lol. Ignore him, completely!

Excuse my english btw, im from Norway.
    People will forget what you say,
    people will forget what you do,
    but people will never forget how you make them feel

Tokens

He's now saying we're on a hitlist and we have to meet him in 5 days in his room or else? Some sort of threat! We need urgent help, anyone able to get a mod to help us? Ignoring is doing nothing

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aneeso View Post
    He's now saying we're on a hitlist and we have to meet him in 5 days in his room or else? Some sort of threat! We need urgent help, anyone able to get a mod to help us? Ignoring is doing nothing
    There's nothing he can do really - you haven't given out your passwords I assume? There's no such thing as 'hitlists', probably just a bored teenager. If he has threatened to hack you directly now, you have the evidence to report him to the moderators again!

Tokens

This habbo is now saying that we've done something bad and he's a messanger? To be, sounds like a bored teenager? Just scared:/

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the club I have a Habbo named OldLoveSong_ and OldL0veSong stalking me and using my name/pictures/ social networking sites and its super annoying. But they havnt hacked me or anything and I'm not really scared, just mainly annoyed. but Yea i agree with what 650c said go do that

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

If he's bothering and scaring you that much I don't see why you won't make new accounts. Yeah, ok you made them quite a while ago but if it's got that bad with this stalker then it's probably the only reliable thing you can do.

If you still won't, you should probably stop getting so upset about it. Move all your furni and coins to another account for a while if you think he really is serious, but you really need to stop getting so hyped up over a game. He/she clearly thinks they're funny following you around and you seem to be giving them the exact response that they want.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Realistically, unless you have given them personal information or interacted with them on other services (Skype msn etc) there is no way for them to just hack you? He is taunting you psychologically and it seems to be working well. Just put him on ignore and if he enters a room point blank ignore him. Really there is nothing he can do bar be present on your screen

Tokens

Okay, they have hacked my bestfriend. She came online and it defiantly wasn't her! I could tell on how she acted etc and i've known her for a year! This is serious, what do we do? This guy is genuine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast