HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Exclamation GAME OF THRONES !!!!!!

OMG just watched the new GAME OF THRONES !!! what can I say it never lets me down also a guest appearance from Ed Sheeran
    Last edited by _spirit; 17-07-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was a great episode, they all are though! I was very confused at the start until I realised it was Arya!
    Like _spirit Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Seriously can't wait to see what happens next!

Like Stadiums, _spirit Liked

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stadiums View Post
    Until I realised it was Arya!
    Took me a while to but I hope she kills the Queen forgot her name but yeah !!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    Took me a while to but I hope she kills the Queen forgot her name but yeah !!
    HOW CAN YOU FORGET CERSEI'S NAME????

Like thms Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

The Ed Sheeran/Thomas Turgoose cameo was so awkward Ed Sheeran was just Ed Sheeran in a bit of armour, clean face no character same hair, might as well have introduced himself by name. The Sam Tarly montage was hilariously disgusting, STILL NO GENDRY THOUGH and why are they even worried about the walkers when it's been stated that dead men can't pass the wall, silly chaps. Also from a tactical point of view am annoyed that the Iron Fleet managed to get all the way to King's Landing but didn't think to intercept the Dothraki coming over the sea, could have sunk the lot of them before anyone even landed 4god or at least go fortify the place, looks like someone's been in to do the dusting at least
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

is ed sheeran just a cameo or a whole season character?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Hopefully a cameo he just sat there grinning and looking like Ed Sheeran
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    The Ed Sheeran/Thomas Turgoose cameo was so awkward Ed Sheeran was just Ed Sheeran in a bit of armour, clean face no character same hair, might as well have introduced himself by name. The Sam Tarly montage was hilariously disgusting, STILL NO GENDRY THOUGH and why are they even worried about the walkers when it's been stated that dead men can't pass the wall, silly chaps. Also from a tactical point of view am annoyed that the Iron Fleet managed to get all the way to King's Landing but didn't think to intercept the Dothraki coming over the sea, could have sunk the lot of them before anyone even landed 4god or at least go fortify the place, looks like someone's been in to do the dusting at least
    Ikr I don't understand how Dany and the dothraki got across with no fight? A boring little summer paddle across the sea instead of what should've been some intense boat slinging?? They they all knew she was coming?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It looks like they will find a way did they say they are going to try and go round it. I've heard people think Bran being marked will somehow help them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast