HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Default The Survival Games [MAP]

Please excuse the awful renaming of The Hunger Games, but MC Pro Vareide has given us a Survival Games for Multiplayer.
    There are 24 glass starting podiums fully wired with redstone to be switched on. There are chests with goodies ranging from weak eggs and cookies to stone swords and armour. There is a central circle with 8? chests and the others (not seen them all but probably about 20) dotted in caves, under mountains and at the end of the bridge .
    You can simulate the control the Capitol has by OPing people to let them shower gifts to their favourite players and place enemies like creepers and spiders when the games get boring.
    For instance, I was watching one game where the full 24 podiums were filled and within 5 minutes 7 or 8 players had died. The most premier game featuring Syndicate, ChimneySwift and others lasted nearly an hour with 12 participants: not bad I say.
    I really think that if ANYONE hosting a Multiplayer server should feature this downloadable map somewhere . It even has the glass walls to stop anyone escaping!
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/proje...urvival-games/
    Probably my favourite map ever! So simple yet so FUN!
    Please have a look, and watch some YouTube PoVs on it!

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I watched AntVenoms pov of this game the otherday, was pretty good.
    Last edited by David; 18-04-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    auffant1

Latest Awards:

I watched Paulsoarsjr version with ChimneySwift and other people but I would so want to be in this if we played .

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

I was definitely thinking if we have the Hx server we can do a few goes of these. I'm sure we can get 12 or 24 people that play Minecraft to participate! Put MattG on as the Head Gamemaker !

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted