HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down Beware of FHL09: My Experience With Him and His Maze

Last Friday I saw by chance that an old maze I had invested credits in was regaining popularity. Upon entering FHL09's maze, I found out that I had been kicked out of his level selector group for no apparent reason. Turns out that his two female admins kicked me out because they thought I had requested tried adding my alt into the group(which is just complete bullshit). Naturally, I was frustrated and upset, and within reason. So that gets settled, and everything is fine in my eyes.

Shortly afterward, things started going haywire when the mods decided to kick the two out and mute them(for whatever reason). By chance, I had left to go to the level selector because I had gotten bored in the main room and wanted to browse other levels. As soon as I returned to the main room, that duo started harassing and falsely accusing me of reporting them, as if mods and guardians only make an effort if people report. I had no choice but to defend myself, and FHL09 decides to kick me out of the group, AGAIN. I've tried explaining on Twitter, but he's forced me into asking for a refund because he doesn't want to overturn his admins' decision.

If you want proof of the Twitter exchange, you can check the tweet he's made on December 7th about his maze, but he removed his replies and my replies back. I'm pissed - my money was spent on his group and I've lost my membership because of his abusive staff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FHL09

Question Beware of Tallcoolguy700: My Experience With Him Regarding Our Maze

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMagician View Post
    Last Friday I saw by chance that an old maze I had invested credits in was regaining popularity. Upon entering FHL09's maze, I found out that I had been kicked out of his level selector group for no apparent reason. Turns out that his two female admins kicked me out because they thought I had requested tried adding my alt into the group(which is just complete bullshit). Naturally, I was frustrated and upset, and within reason. So that gets settled, and everything is fine in my eyes.

Shortly afterward, things started going haywire when the mods decided to kick the two out and mute them(for whatever reason). By chance, I had left to go to the level selector because I had gotten bored in the main room and wanted to browse other levels. As soon as I returned to the main room, that duo started harassing and falsely accusing me of reporting them, as if mods and guardians only make an effort if people report. I had no choice but to defend myself, and FHL09 decides to kick me out of the group, AGAIN. I've tried explaining on Twitter, but he's forced me into asking for a refund because he doesn't want to overturn his admins' decision.

If you want proof of the Twitter exchange, you can check the tweet he's made on December 7th about his maze, but he removed his replies and my replies back. I'm pissed - my money was spent on his group and I've lost my membership because of his abusive staff.
    Okay so I feel its only fair that I once again defend myself here but this is getting beyond a joke now and I thought this was already dealt with...

Firstly to start with yes you joined our Level Selector Group back in the day when the maze was still a baby and paid 50c then there was a period there where the maze was trashed and therefore had to be closed down and was for some time. During that time YOU and only you must have felt it be pointless to have Level Selector for a maze that wasn't active anymore and thus you removed YOURSELF from the group only to want back in when the maze was relaunched and as outlined in the terms of joining Level Selector if you choose to for whatever reason leave the group we are within our right to refuse you access to rejoin later without payment HOWEVER in your case I let you rejoin it without an issue and then this is how we got to where we are now with your pointless and false claims that I am what, a scammer!?

It's a pretty well enforced rule for all members of management that under no circumstances are you to remove anyone from any groups without going through me first with the reasons behind it. End of the day you came into our maze after removing yourself AGAIN from Level Selector cause I can now bank it wasn't us that removed you as it's the second time and it's only ever happened to you the entire time I have had Level Selector and those who care to look will see its a long long time.

Furthermore another condition of joining Level Selector is that we will NOT refund you so to ensure your purchase is one you are happy with but again I am relaxing this rule and I said to you on Twitter AND added you on Habbo to refund you the 50c you paid (as it was at the time you joined) and you have ignored my friend request on Habbo and I feel it's not my duty to chase you for a refund that's up to you I am not hard to find but that was my offer I put to you on Twitter so me FORCING you into asking for a refund is another false claim as it was me who offered you a refund as I refuse to grant you access again to Level Selector as this is the second time I have had to deal with you about this and now I know hands down it was you that removed YOURSELF from the groups as only myself and one another have only ever had rights to take people out of the groups and the first time you were removed it was only me with rights and I have NEVER taken anyone out of groups that are paid to access without REAL good reason.

End of the day you came into our maze homeroom made a scene publically trying to call us out over something that could have been dealt with via whisper and naturally my Management were frustrated and upset, and within reason. Therefore they handled it the way they did and given the situation I agree with there decision which is why I am not overturning it and I won't overturn it. This is the final time I extend that offer for a refund to, if this carries on I am retracting my offer to refund you the 50c you paid and considering this matter solved.

You are pissed as your money was spent on my group and you lost membership (when in fact you removed yourself twice from the group). I have offered and gone out of my way by adding you on Habbo to refund you the 50c you paid so you are not out but you choose to carry on with this hence stating if it carries on I am going to retract my offer to refund you as I am done dealing with the false claims and basically I am done dealing with you (hence blocking you on Twitter to save the drama).

I have said what I feel is needed to be said on my side.
    Like FlyingJesus Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So... the guy's offered you a refund on something you admit you haven't even cared about for ages and somehow he's in the wrong? I know you like to make a habit of being wrong but this is just senseless
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like FHL09 Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FHL09

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So... the guy's offered you a refund on something you admit you haven't even cared about for ages and somehow he's in the wrong? I know you like to make a habit of being wrong but this is just senseless
    Yes I thought this was addressed already via Twitter when I told him to come get the 50c from me and be done with it heard nothing from him and my friend request I sent him was declined so figured that was the end of it till I was informed that I was called out on Habbox now and it's just a waste of time and senseless as you said when all this could have been dealt with on Habbo without the need to publically try call me and my management out on different platforms.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FHL09 View Post
    Okay so I feel its only fair that I once again defend myself here but this is getting beyond a joke now and I thought this was already dealt with...

Firstly to start with yes you joined our Level Selector Group back in the day when the maze was still a baby and paid 50c then there was a period there where the maze was trashed and therefore had to be closed down and was for some time. During that time YOU and only you must have felt it be pointless to have Level Selector for a maze that wasn't active anymore and thus you removed YOURSELF from the group only to want back in when the maze was relaunched and as outlined in the terms of joining Level Selector if you choose to for whatever reason leave the group we are within our right to refuse you access to rejoin later without payment HOWEVER in your case I let you rejoin it without an issue and then this is how we got to where we are now with your pointless and false claims that I am what, a scammer!?

It's a pretty well enforced rule for all members of management that under no circumstances are you to remove anyone from any groups without going through me first with the reasons behind it. End of the day you came into our maze after removing yourself AGAIN from Level Selector cause I can now bank it wasn't us that removed you as it's the second time and it's only ever happened to you the entire time I have had Level Selector and those who care to look will see its a long long time.

Furthermore another condition of joining Level Selector is that we will NOT refund you so to ensure your purchase is one you are happy with but again I am relaxing this rule and I said to you on Twitter AND added you on Habbo to refund you the 50c you paid (as it was at the time you joined) and you have ignored my friend request on Habbo and I feel it's not my duty to chase you for a refund that's up to you I am not hard to find but that was my offer I put to you on Twitter so me FORCING you into asking for a refund is another false claim as it was me who offered you a refund as I refuse to grant you access again to Level Selector as this is the second time I have had to deal with you about this and now I know hands down it was you that removed YOURSELF from the groups as only myself and one another have only ever had rights to take people out of the groups and the first time you were removed it was only me with rights and I have NEVER taken anyone out of groups that are paid to access without REAL good reason.

End of the day you came into our maze homeroom made a scene publically trying to call us out over something that could have been dealt with via whisper and naturally my Management were frustrated and upset, and within reason. Therefore they handled it the way they did and given the situation I agree with there decision which is why I am not overturning it and I won't overturn it. This is the final time I extend that offer for a refund to, if this carries on I am retracting my offer to refund you the 50c you paid and considering this matter solved.

You are pissed as your money was spent on my group and you lost membership (when in fact you removed yourself twice from the group). I have offered and gone out of my way by adding you on Habbo to refund you the 50c you paid so you are not out but you choose to carry on with this hence stating if it carries on I am going to retract my offer to refund you as I am done dealing with the false claims and basically I am done dealing with you (hence blocking you on Twitter to save the drama).

I have said what I feel is needed to be said on my side.
    For the sake of clarity, I removed the group once, and once only. I explained to you through pm's that the group limit was much smaller then than it is currently is now - I could not join more than 5 groups at a time back then as long as I didn't have HC. I really, really, did not want to leave in the first place. But I did want to play other new mazes that were active at the time, and it complicated things for me. I also had no idea when the maze was going to be back. Every time since, I'd come back in hoping it was re-open, but it was always still under reconstruction. After just not even seeing it in the Games navigator whenever I was on, I just sadly forgot about it.

Then just like 2 months ago I saw that it was finally back, and you happened to be online(presumably building new levels since not many people were playing), I got excited. Look, you can't fault me for making a choice when Habbo's dumb restraints were constricting what I could and could not join - because I'd otherwise have to harass other maze owners to move their group gate every time I wanted to play their maze. But because you said you were still making more levels, I wanted to wait until it was finished. Real life kicked in, and I got busier.

All that aside, I saw that the maze was finished last week and decided to start playing again. I was shocked to find out that I was no longer in the group, being that I had just settled this with you not too long ago. I did not leave the group a second time, and I had no reason to. I would not lie about that. So of course I'm going to go find out what had happened, and of course I'm going to be upset, but I was not insulting your admins at that time. They had actually tried making it seem like I had requested the group on my alt, after I had already added it on Tallcoolguy700. That simply wasn't true, I explained that to them calmly, and explained how you and I straightened everything out.

As far as I was concerned, I was fine. I was just playing the main room, saw that those 2 left, got bored and decided to go to the level selector. I wanted to see the newer levels I never got to in the past, and the newer ones. I had no clue the mods had kicked them out and muted them: all I knew was that they kept accusing me of reporting them when I didn't, and felt like they were harassing me. Not to mention that in that same scenario, they were also threatening to have you kick me out of the level selector group again that I had just gotten back into. What was I supposed to? Sit back and watch them bully me as I play the maze, or put them on ignore and end up losing my group membership for something I didn't do? It isn't morally right to fault me for defending myself when I had no choice.

That's exactly why I reached out on Twitter, and you never even let me stay in the group. You're condemning me from the group and giving me no choice but to get a refund, when all I want is to just keep enjoying the group I was in.

Dude, you have one of the best mazes on Habbo. I just personally find it a shame that this is what it's all come to, because I've done nothing wrong.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

its habbo guys, just kiss and make up already.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Habbo drama.... in ten years you'll back at this and laugh haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Habbo drama.... in ten years you'll back at this and laugh haha
    Sadly, Habbo is running out of rooms and games with value. RPG's are more volatile, games are becoming less creative, Snow Storm & Fast Food are gone, you can't buy HC or anything else without using credits anymore, and my best friends that I've made on the site have all but quit.

That's why I look for mazes to play. The best I know of are owned by FHL09, IV, and you. All the others are just so generic. Going through his entire maze again every single time I want to play, instead of revisiting levels I like, is just not fair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's entirely fair if you left the groups that allowed you to do it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like FHL09 Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's entirely fair if you left the groups that allowed you to do it
    No...really? :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's hard to understand since your HC never runs out, but living on a 5 group limit isn't fair in general.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast