HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Exclamation My honest opinion it's bothering me alot... read

Okay guys I joined this fan site in Oct, 2011. I remember this site use to be close to # 1 or was #1, I love this site so much, I hate seeing other fan sites because the people and the group aren't as awesome as this one, I have noticed that Habbox RARELY does events anymore, I mean what happened to the giveaways by the DJs or all the amazing fun events that use to happen like throughout the day, I mean this site won't grow without any promotion. I mean I miss all the old events and giveaways we had. I hope I don't offend any of you, I'm only speaking my opinion. I know theres an event going on right now but we need more events to go on through the day, I'm more than glad to help this site and donate the most I can, but please listen to my opinion. Thanks

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

simply arent enough enough people applying to be events organisers. Habboxlive staff are allowed to host events aswell but are only official if its a senior+ hosting. I've seen tons more DJ's hosting events and doing more competitions on air ever since HxSS. Would be nice if all departments were allowed to host outside of the Hxss but then events department would lose its purpose basically if every department were allowed to host

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

The Event situation has been pretty poor for at least 6 months, if not longer. The problem is that people are moving away from Habbo, don't want to fund events themselves and/or can't be bothered hosting for an hour. Hosting does take quite a lot of effort as you do have concentrate and try to make very few mistakes (or you get yelled at) and you can also get certain people in your Events that makes you question why you're even hosting (trolls and people trying to make your life difficult). Fansite events for Habbox have been on the decline for agesss and that's just how things have gone. I'd have thought that some of the Guest EOs would have made a bit more of an effort considering it is HxSS but the amount of Events coming from the department has been pretty minimal, even for HxSS.

You're definitely not the only one with that opinion and it's true that very few Events have been hosted, but that's because of Staff numbers and lack of motivation to actually host on Habbo.

Events Applications are open though, so why not have a go and apply!
    Last edited by Matt; 23-08-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With it being Summer time, most people are out and about or have summer jobs and simply don't have time for events.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up

I completely understand that. I just love this site, we need more donators haha so we have furniture to go in a rotation, shout out to the guys who use their furniture for events. I appreciate it.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiieee View Post
    With it being Summer time, most people are out and about or have summer jobs and simply don't have time for events.
    but it isnt just summer time lol atm this is more than what we've had in ages

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

I've really enjoyed hosting events for hxss so I applied last week for events. I think habbo in general has declined and its really affected fansites

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

I agree, there definitely could be a lot of improvement.

I've had a lot of fun hosting during [HxSS], it's actually quite fun. I'd love to be a guest Events Organizer, but I couldn't make the commitment of being a full time one. Not sure who the events manager is ATM, but if they see this message and are interested in letting me be a Guest EO, I'd be interested

Cheers!
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drewar View Post
    I agree, there definitely could be a lot of improvement.

I've had a lot of fun hosting during [HxSS], it's actually quite fun. I'd love to be a guest Events Organizer, but I couldn't make the commitment of being a full time one. Not sure who the events manager is ATM, but if they see this message and are interested in letting me be a Guest EO, I'd be interested

Cheers!
    @dey:; is the EM at the moment but he's posted away. To be a Guest EO I think you need to meet the requirements/criteria. I found the thread in Announcements!

Criteria:

- Be an ex Senior Events Organiser or above.
    - Showed dedication to host events by hosting in tournaments (i.e. HxSS), competitions etc.
    - Must be able to complete 4 events per month.
    - Must be able to fund their own prizes and have their own events room (unless an Events Organiser allows you to use theirs).
    - Must adhere to the forum and staff rules whilst in the role and follow how an Event Organiser books, hosts and advertises an event (e.g. booking calendar and community notice board thread).

If you believe you fit the criteria please PM Samanfa and Wispur alongside dey:

---

Not sure if they'd let you unless you met the first one!
    Last edited by Matt; 23-08-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mdport. View Post
    @dey:; is the EM at the moment but he's posted away. To be a Guest EO I think you need to meet the requirements/criteria. I found the thread in Announcements!

Criteria:

- Be an ex Senior Events Organiser or above.
    - Showed dedication to host events by hosting in tournaments (i.e. HxSS), competitions etc.
    - Must be able to complete 4 events per month.
    - Must be able to fund their own prizes and have their own events room (unless an Events Organiser allows you to use theirs).
    - Must adhere to the forum and staff rules whilst in the role and follow how an Event Organiser books, hosts and advertises an event (e.g. booking calendar and community notice board thread).

If you believe you fit the criteria please PM Samanfa and Wispur alongside dey:

---

Not sure if they'd let you unless you met the first one!
    I don't meet the first one. No worries to me. I was just offering to help since it seemed like the department needed it
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast