HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default dating preferences and race

alright so noticed this from left wingers as the latest thing to scream racist at people over

apparently it's now racism to have dating preferences, ie who you're biologically attracted to. so for example i'll take myself. i'm not attracted to black guys or chinese/japanese guys like ever. that now means i'm a racist according to some...

tyler oakley has always irritated me with his false persona i gotta mention but i digress.

so yeah is anyone else here attracted to certain races and not to others and if you think that [me] to be racist then what is the answer? should white people be sent to re-education soviet style camps or given mandatory quotas for dating?

or do you agree with me that it's a load of horseshit and just another way for the far-left to make themselves look morally superior to the rest of us mortal beings?

discuss!

Like EricaAmanda Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Outrageous to claim that saying "I'm not attracted to 'x' race" of people is racist.

I would argue, however, that you gradually become more attracted to those that surround you - ie. if you moved to a country where you were only ever around Chinese people, chances are that you would probably grow a preference for them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

tbf i'm rarely attracted to white people.. does it make me racist not to fancy white people?

(altho if u do have a preference for black people/Asian people you're told you're fetishizing..)

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

white men are disgusting looking compared to other races

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I agree Chinese are much better looking than white people.
    Like Kyle Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

can quite honestly say i rarely find black girls attractive and my type is more favoured towards white and indian girls. ridiculous to say having a type is racist in the slightest

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

dunno if it makes you racist but i'd never swear off an entire race of people just because the ones i've seen aren't my type anyway? pretty sure through the internet i've seen attractive people from all diff races
    Like Drew Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

lmao Tyler Oakley is one of the worst people around, topped only by the likes of Jessica Valenti and Brianna Wu
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    lmao Tyler Oakley is one of the worst people around, topped only by the likes of Jessica Valenti and Brianna Wu
    think he's used to being topped tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

It is racist. How can you reject an entire race of people without even being exposed to the mass majority of them? It's the equivalent of making a modern day generalization about women, or homosexuals -- you'd be condemned for your opinion immediately, and justly so.
    Last edited by Artpops; 07-11-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    Like Drewar Liked

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast