HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Sleeping Problems.

Is there any simple ways to get to sleep very quick?

it seems EVERY night I try to go bed at around 11:30PM But I just toss and turn until about 2-4AM :/
    And every morning I wake up at 9am also even if I try to sleep in.. I've been trying to read on stuff that helps most of it does not so just wondering if anybody has any more tips that works for them?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Watch tv or read, that always works for me.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go to bed later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Instead of going to bed at 11:30, go to sleep earlier like 8pm. Hopefully you'll fall asleep around 11:30 then. Do this one night, then gradually stay up longer until you hit 11:30.

Alternatively, stay up allllllllllllllllllll night and day and then go to bed at 11:30pm. You should be able to fall asleep straight away and then your pattern will be a little better then.
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    Watch tv or read, that always works for me.
    Tv or computer before bed will actually make you toss and turn, try reading would be better
    Ryan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

I think first of all you need to be relaxed to go to sleep because when your going to sleep you might find you think about stuff thats happened because it's the only quiet time you have. I would advise that before you sleep you try and relax and then when you feel ready for sleeping they just go to bed and see what happens this use to help a friend of mine.. :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    ChickenFaces

Latest Awards:

You could take some pills for sleeping but I don't think you'd really want that. Try reading before bed, that always works for me

I'm on my knees
    you're my favorite disease.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JustRG3

I go to bet later because I simply cant get to sleep if I go to bed earlier. But that can easliy change, start going to bed early, and wake up early, and do a lot of exersice throughout the day, which then makes you tired. If your body is now used to not going to sleep, then it doesn't know when to sleep, so it might take awhile, but you'll get there, if you're so desprete to fall asleep straight.

Tokens

I think meditation will be helpful for your sleeping problem.Unless you must read some boring novels.Do not take sleeping pill,it's very dangerous to health.