HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Banned For Reporting "Don't Drop the Coffee" - Useless Report?!

Beeches is being ridiculous. Just got a 1 day ban for reporting a girl who made a don't drop the soap the joke. Apparently, prison rape jokes are allowed on Habbo now, since my report was deemed useless. My report wasn't fake before, but now I'm gladly giving her flak over the report system. Bullshit moderation.
    Last edited by MightyMagician; 14-10-2016 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Grammar

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I very much doubt it was anything to do with beeches but 1 day isn't that much of an issue surely, just be good for a month it'll be fun for everyone
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I very much doubt it was anything to do with beeches but 1 day isn't that much of an issue surely, just be good for a month it'll be fun for everyone
    Beeches was the moderator online at the time. Now my 17 day sanction period(because of a false mute) has been bumped back to a month again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

might have been an automatic ban
    they usually get flagged up when you say a certain word and she might have to follow protocol and just click buttons
    or maybe someone was helping her from a diff hotel usually and can hardly speak english??
    never know

Tokens
    Habbo
    X

Latest Awards:

At least it's not 11 years -cries

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

It does sound a bit silly to be banned for something like that but at least it's only a day ban

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kronics

Latest Awards:

Tbh I see your point it is silly to be banned for such a thing, but like everyone said it was 1 day. If it was for a week then that would be an issue and I would have got it appealed. But hey it's gone now! (After reading your post date)
    Interested to join the Help Desk? Well what are you waiting for,
    check the jobs section on Habbox!

][ Habbox Live ][ Habboxforum ][ Habbox ][

PM Kronics

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not the 1 day that bothered me, it's the fact that I sent in a real report, and my sanction status was reset to the 30 day period. Once you get to that 30 day ban, it's double the sanction time.