HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Proposal VIP + Features

This debate has gone on quite a long time that people who have subscribed to VIP+ need more features and I've come up with a few.

- First of all, it would be good if there could be a few more Arcade Games specifically for VIP+'s.
    - More Specific Names. For VIP+, it would be good if we could have more items in our names such as crosses and stars etc - Also more frequent name changes would be good for people who constantly want to change theirs.
    - Longer editing time. Currently, all Users have fifteen minutes editing time. I believe giving VIP+'s more time would be a good feature.
    - Longer HTML user titles. Again, allowing users to have better HTML usertitles is a plus - Even if that is just more HTML coding.

Feedback on the features suggested? Thanks
    Bring On The Trumpets.
    +2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think they can do anything about HTML user titles. But I like the rest of the ideas
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the edit time is a global setting and can't be set differently to each group, but that is a big guess. The name idea is good though, like stars, music notes etc. But I can see them getting concerned about finding people with symbols in their name.
    Not sure what you mean by HTML user titles, I can only think of bold, scroll, italic and strike HTML user titles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I think the edit time is a global setting and can't be set differently to each group, but that is a big guess. The name idea is good though, like stars, music notes etc. But I can see them getting concerned about finding people with symbols in their name.
    Not sure what you mean by HTML user titles, I can only think of bold, scroll, italic and strike HTML user titles.

you can set edit time for each group (vip+,mods,admin ect)

Tokens

Theres a limit to how much HTML you can use to set characters. If it can be boosted it could be considered to be a VIP+ feature.
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leetzgirl View Post
    you can set edit time for each group (vip+,mods,admin ect)
    I'm learning Perhaps making it 20-30 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohirian View Post
    Theres a limit to how much HTML you can use to set characters. If it can be boosted it could be considered to be a VIP+ feature.
    Oh I understand now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was thinking unlimited time tbh

Tokens

I'm learning Perhaps making it 20-30 minutes?
    I think maybe around 30-45 minutes. If it's around 20 thats only 5 more minutes which is a bit pointless.

If it was unlimited time people would just abuse it.
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All ideas are good tbh.

Still unless there are 20 new useful features its not worth the price

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Depends if there's any risks, can't see the harm myself but they may want a time limit for some reason. Perhaps they could trial it for a month, rather than speculate for a change? If they did edit their original post a day later to make it off topic, the posts following that would be on-topic still, which isn't really much of a problem.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast