HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest visit

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default Longest visit

Have you ever stayed on client for more than a couple hours? What is the longest stretch of being 'present'(not sleeping, but cognitively there) on the habbo client?

For myself I think I had did close to 30 hours once. Especially during those waiting games when they were popular. I think I ended up staying in that single game for close to 20 hours.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Err my longest must be around 15 hours but that's just a guess. I have no idea and I haven't been online for AGES in a very long time. It'll be sometime my mum went out and I just chilled on Habbo all day. It's not really possible any longer though because Habbo gets really quiet and boring during the mornings and afternoons

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not that long where I'm aware that I'm on it! Probably 6 hours at the most if I'm doing a maze or something, 12 hours if I accidentally stay logged in, but just stay on hotel view.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

probs has been around 14-15 hours - probably when doing hxss or the 100 room maze
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Pretty sure I left my laptop on once by mistake and was on for over 24 hours. If we exclude times where I just forget to log off, I'm thinking 14-16 hours or so.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't even wanna think about it

I remember one time where I logged on like first thing in the morning (about 7am) and didnt log off until 3am the next morning, I think that was during HxSS a few years ago

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

Way back when I joined in 2005 up until 2007ish I could be online for nearly the whole day when I had no school! Now I only pop on for several minutes a visit. Just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

When I was at uni and occasionally had days where I was just hungover in bed all day, I'd clock up 10 or 11 hours I think.

I was online from anywhere between 12 - 20 hours back when I was a young teen.

Now it's a few hours per day.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

HxSS 2011 omg

Regularly did 12-15 hours at a time and my eyes were square by the end of it!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast