HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Callin on Habbox to Help!

So this has started almost 2 years ago, he's 5 now. I know it's okay of rchildren to explore their or other people's body parts but what worries me most is that he takes me to a room and tells me that this is a secret. he makes me lie down and asks me to and i quote him 'close my eyes, sleep and not feel a thing', so i half close my eyes to see what he wants to do and understand whether this is just some child trick or something more serious. And i see him getting his hands close to my toes and then he touches one of my toes and asks me so? do you feel anything? so i say no to see where this is going so he touches my toes again but in a more confident way only to ask the same question and he repeats this process only toucing my toes harder every time until i said yes i fo feel a thing so he worries a little and asks what did you feel? its nothing. Andwhrn i ask him why do you want to keep this a secret from the long list of people that he mentioned to me to which i cant tell he thinks a little and then says because this is our 'relaaax' secret. As if what hes doing to me is some sort of massage. I know i may be overreacting but how he wants to keep it a secret and how he insists on me not understanding whats going on and how he wants me not to tell anyone and keep it a secret is worrying me a little. Also, he loved to watch me put nailpolish and is very curious to find out about the process. i told my mom who laughed it off and told me i should talk to my aunt about it but i dont know how i should talk to her about that, we live in a society that doesn't really accept the idea of mental/ sexual disorders. Moreover, theres also this thing where he keeps touching anyones lips if hes sleeping next to them. He's a very lovely child, very sociable and friendly, nothing unusual or wrong with his day to day behaviour but this worries me a little.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

moderator alert Thread moved by Charlie (Forum Super Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Charlie; 28-07-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this is immense from hffm

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Tokens

no thats nancyshank