HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Yeah I think you've said that before, heard it all before. I know i'm the worst person in the world because I don't believe in abortion and think people should control themselves sexually. :rolleyes:

Why didn't you have the balls to say that to Sharon though, who also doesn't believe in abortion? Coward.
    Because it's a general statement about all your idiotic beliefs, not just based on this one.

"God forbid a child would be influenced by your opinions/thoughts."

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Rape I can see the arguments for more clearly, but it always amazes me how an argument about abortion always turns to the very very very small percentage of abortions that are rape-related. Talking generally about abortion, I don't believe you should be able to get abortions on-demand and that if you don't want the risk of pregnancy: then refrain from sexual intercourse.

It's pretty simple.

Yeah I think you've said that before, heard it all before. I know i'm the worst person in the world because I don't believe in abortion and think people should control themselves sexually. :rolleyes:

Why didn't you have the balls to say that to Sharon though, who also doesn't believe in abortion? Coward.
    It's the easiest way to argue 'unplanned' pregnancies with people who share your view.

People might be able to control theirselves but why should they be forced to refrain OR have unwanted kids? We have gyms and diet foods - does that mean people should just refrain from eating all unhealthy food? Let's get rid of doctors and dentists because SURELY people can just control what they put in their body... (I know there's uncontrollable things too but a lot of medical & dental cases do come from this).

I think I agree with the fact Scott's called you out, not Sharon, purely because of the fact you CANNOT get pregnant, therefore your opinion will never have an opportunity to become fact, and if you did get someone pregnant, it wouldn't be right of you to force your opinion onto her.

Sharon is a woman, can, therefore, get pregnant, an it's her decision what to do with her own body, ultimately. Not to say I agree with it, but everyone's entitled to an opinion. I don't go around expressing my thoughts all men should get vasectomies (which I don't think at all, but I could), because it's not my decision to make - I don't have those parts and won't encourage a decision that will not affect me. Yes, I'd talk about it with my partner and advise, but it would be his decision ultimately - just like I see abortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    stand by her whatever she decided to do.

ideally I wouldn't like to have a child for another few years to get into career etc.
    I wish you could just quote without text

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Fun story, I had a pregnancy scare with my girlfriend just as I arrived back at University. It seriously made me question how ready I was for all of that stuff, how financially I could support such an event and what I'd have to change in my life to do it. When you're put in that position, Jesus Christ is it scary.

Whilst I don't want to defend people who leave mothers as soon as they have it, I can see what goes through their heads. Either way were still together and there is no baby. Thank the lawd my favourite playground is still intact.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    Fun story, I had a pregnancy scare with my girlfriend just as I arrived back at University. It seriously made me question how ready I was for all of that stuff, how financially I could support such an event and what I'd have to change in my life to do it. When you're put in that position, Jesus Christ is it scary.

Whilst I don't want to defend people who leave mothers as soon as they have it, I can see what goes through their heads. Either way were still together and there is no baby. Thank the lawd my favourite playground is still intact.
    It's funny how some people will assume that's your girlfriends bobba and not in fact the local schools playground.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    It's funny how some people will assume that's your girlfriends bobba and not in fact the local schools playground.
    Pfft what's the point in school playgrounds? All about waiting at the gates.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

On a somewhat unrelated note, to those in this thread who think it is solely the woman's choice on whether to keep the baby or not and in a situation where it is completely unplanned with both people to blame, should the man be forced to stick around and support it even if he didn't want it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    On a somewhat unrelated note, to those in this thread who think it is solely the woman's choice on whether to keep the baby or not and in a situation where it is completely unplanned with both people to blame, should the man be forced to stick around and support it even if he didn't want it?
    Nope that's what welfare benefits are for > : )

~~from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

i'd have an abortion, im not ready, it scares the **** out of me and I don't actually like children.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I think this is kinda related to what I said? It's tough - although I don't think it's solely the woman's choice, i do think it's ultimately her decision, after discussing things n stuff. If her partner is totally against her aborting it then it should be discussed maturely and them both consider what's best for them and the possible baby. If he is going to walk away just because she has an abortion - or just because she decides to keep it - I don't think he really can care about her that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast