HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Tips for gaining confidence

Hey guys, I need some help. I need some tips for gaining self-confidence. I feel like I'm gonna fail whatever I do or it turns out wrong. I mean, I have a little confidence, but not for stuff like asking girls out, speaking out in crowds (not stage fright, just not center of attention, I feel like I'm gonna say something stupid). I know you are gonna tell me just to do it, but that isn't helping too much. How did you guys get confident?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you do it a suceed you will gain confidence.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    If you do it a suceed you will gain confidence.
    it's true but i can't figure out what to keep my mind thinking about.. i try to think of what GOOD can come from it, but the BAD part always takes it over..

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Strip naked and run down the most busyest street.
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Unfortunately until you get to doing it and realise that it's not SO awful you won't be able to do a lot about it. You gotta just put yourself out there and force it. Dress yourself up nice (I don't necessarily mean posh, but wearing decent stuff rather than marketplace clothes makes you feel better about yourself), give yourself a bit of a swagger (nothing like swinging around being all rudeboi, but walk straight and with confidence) and just generally keep your chin up. Once you realise that anything bad that DOES happen won't kill you, you'll be far more confident in doing things.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you have to be conscious of your non-confidence. you have to recognize when you're not being confident and then you can fix it. its a process. theres not really a way to gain confidence.

Tokens

thanks guys. i'm gonna keep working on it. not the stripping part though

Tokens
    Habbo
    chantellehugs

Latest Awards:

I kinda have the same problem, when I'm with friends I tend to make them laugh and stuff, but when it comes to talking out loud to a crowd or something I just freeze up and it's like I have nothing to say. When I'm most nervous I stutter and I'm just thinking "Get a grip". I tend to forget about everyone looking at me and just look out the window. Don't look at the floor or hang your head because people know you're nervous. When I'm reading I end up reading without taking a breath so i'm usually panting when I get to the end. I do that because I'm nervous, but then when I had to do it in a school assembly, I paced myself and got through it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i was in the same boat once but have gotten more confident and heres how i did it, if this helps:
    1. (The biggest and obvious one of all) if you think all of the time you cant do something you wont do it, if you think.. hmm i know ill give it a try and see how it turns out you will do it well.
    2.Try something totally out of the ordinary, like i did - Im a boy and me and my mate decided we would start cheerleading, turns out all of the people in the squad were girls, but we didnt care, we now go every week and are training for the nationals, our confidence has rocketed because of this.

Hope this helps, if i think of any more i will try to post
    x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would say just think that you have 1 life and if u dont do it now, you may never get another chance to do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast