HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ohgod.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default ohgod.

Kk, so theres this guy I've been seeing for about 2 months. Thing is, he's actually got a girlfriend, he's 18 nearly 19 and she's 20 so were like secretly dating :S if you get me. I got an email through bebo from her the other week saying "I know, you better watch out" :S I dunno if she knows or not but I'm not gonna reply back to her, I can't even go out now incase there spinning about, and he still texts me and crap and I told him she knows but he says she doesn't :S If she did surely she'd finish with him? i dunno, maybe I should stop being with him and just let them get on with it, or what? :S he says he'd finish with her for me but as i'm only 15 people might think it dodgy.

khelpz.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Your underage so it's very dodgy. He will have needs you can't legally provide and that could get you into trouble.

and if he said he would dump her, why hasn't he? He is just stringing you along to be honest.

Find someone nearer your age group instead of an older guy who I doubt has that much interest in you.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He just wants you for sex, if he loved you he would only want you. Leave him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Evescence View Post
    He just wants you for sex, if he loved you he would only want you. Leave him.
    Agree'd.
    No more dreaming of the dead as the death itself was undone
    No more crawling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden
    No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so long
    No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so long
    Dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you should finish it. if he wanted you he would have finished with his other girlfriend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

You should just leave him and find someone your own age, and who isn't already dating someone. By dating him, he's cheating on his girlfriend with you which could ruin their relationship and if she does find out then the chances are you'll be in some deep crap. Plus, as others have stated, if he loved you and wanted to be with you, he'd have dumped his girlfriend for you, it seems like his just using you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

He obviously doesn't have any respect for her or you so I would dump him and tell him why. You are too good for somebody like that. They are unlikely to change.

Prick Guest

Dump the ***** bbz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To Be (with him) Or Not To Be (with him) That Is The Question!!

And the answer is leave the prat.

Tokens

Ok....
    A) He's 19, gonna be 20, you're 15. That's a BIG 5 year difference.
    B) I'm in kinda a similar situation.

This girl I know is 15 and she likes me and I'm 20 and luckily for me, she has a boyfriend her own age, but she still has this big crush on me and she thinks of me as her brother because I care about her alot.

But in your case, leave him. You're too young to be dating a guy his age. Theres just something.....morally.....strange about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Habbo View Post
    To Be (with him) Or Not To Be (with him) That Is The Question!!

And the answer is leave the prat.
    You're just ticked off cuz goth music sucks. hehehehehehe....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast