HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Are/Were your grades good, at High School?

Remember your report cards, if you really had one, in your high school. Were your grades good, bad or FLAWLESS?

My grades ... they would be exceptionally good/high and, sometimes, exceptionally bad/low, swinging back and forth, just like a rollercoaster. Most of the times, I'd be an average student with my 8's, 7.5's, 9's (probably, the Northern equivalent of B-,B and A- ??) but, sometimes, I'd finish the trimester with lots of 10! (once, I managed to achieve six "tens" out of 9, which was crazy)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

ya in primary school my grades were always on the high end!!! then I got to secondary school and just gave up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My grades at high school were rather poor. I was one of just very few in my class to pass English, and I got just enough to go onto college. I went to a failing school, it was in special measures and actually closed down the year after I left. But I went onto college, then university, and now I'm to start my masters degree next month. There's so much weight put on grades and school education, but at the end of the day you're just a child. I finished school over ten years ago, and don't feel my grades from then represent me at all.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

My grades were ok, weren't terrible but weren't amazing. Usually got Bs with some As.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I feel like my grades just got worse over time, especially during my last 2/3 years of school because I hated the place and wouldn't bother going. I feel if I didn't hate it so much and put the effort in, I'd have gotten great grades but ah well, what's done is done!
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Yeah my grades were usually pretty high, apart from Calculus I just couldn't understand anything past achieved (C) level for calc...

My uni grades started above average then got pretty high at the end.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Grades were always good. Top of classes in primary and then got 11 GCSEs A-C.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

My grades were quite good, mostly C's apart from 2 subjects but either then I'm still quite happy!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

My grades were bad. I was excluded from school but still came out with OK grades. Didn't matter in the end, got into university and passed with ease.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

my grades were fine, probs could be better but i passed so all good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast