HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default how is coronavirus impacting ur life

so with all the corona virus things going on, has ur life been impacted at all? my work has closed all their UK offices and we have to work from home until further notice lol bit stressed as well as we're supposed to have a funeral in 10 days but completely in the air with whether it'll be going ahead and whether people will even want to attend with all
    im also rationing my pasta as its the only thing i eat and there isnt any in shops
    how bout u

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

well i was gonna go to belfast but then flybe went bust semi cause of coronavirus
    so we were then gonna go to glasgow but looks like we might not even able to do that
    i'm also super worried for my brother cause he has underlying heart problems and a really bad immune system but i wanna go see him as well but idk if i can or not
    i work in a hospital but as part of a 3rd sector organisation so i'll probably be pulled out quite soon but i'm also kinda hoping not because my clients will need me more than ever but i don't want them to get sick
    i usually see my GP every 4 weeks for my mental health but don't look like i'll be able to do that, luckily i got to see her on friday so i've got enough medication to last me 1.5 months, she told me when i went that they were having a meeting to see whether the practice will close so i'll need to find out next week about booking an appointment. i think some GPs are doing phone consultations now which i mean i can do so that's fine but i'm worried if pharmacies or GPs close i won't be able to get a prescription which is what will happen if we go in lockdown at some point
    i have like enough food for 2 weeks but i've already ate a lot of it so uhhh stockpiling doesn't work lmao

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Gina Liked

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Currently for myself, nothing has changed, apart from the fact that I find it remarkably hard to find toilet roll to purchase.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

all of my favourite sports are cancelled ((( WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THE NEXT MONTH

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

my school has closed so I have to send lessons via email to students from monday

the country in which I live (Spain) is on lockdown and i can't leave the apartment

and i'm fleeing on Tuesday to get back to Britain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

shops and pharmacies/gps/etc will still be open even if we go into lockdown which we probably won't

I've had quite a few races being postponed or cancelled as it's sports/mass gathering with 500+ people so RIP, even the Edinburgh Marathon has been postponed and it's not until the end of May... other than that not much other than the fact I couldn't find mince, but I got some eventually

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    my school has closed so I have to send lessons via email to students from monday

the country in which I live (Spain) is on lockdown and i can't leave the apartment

and i'm fleeing on Tuesday to get back to Britain
    oh forgot to mention I have a holiday to Brazil booked for start of April... so far still able to go but i think by then it'll be RIP holibobs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    shops and pharmacies/gps/etc will still be open even if we go into lockdown which we probably won't

I've had quite a few races being postponed or cancelled as it's sports/mass gathering with 500+ people so RIP, even the Edinburgh Marathon has been postponed and it's not until the end of May... other than that not much other than the fact I couldn't find mince, but I got some eventually
    there are some GPs that are doing phone consultations only rn... which means no face to face to pick up prescriptions. i'm sure they'll sort something out.

i'm wondering about international students. my ex is at uni here and unable to go back to his parents in dubai bc the UAE have stopped issuing visas. he could go to india as they're repatriating people rn but not for long. so him and other internationals could be stuck in the UK and if they leave it might affect their current/future education. most uni accommodation leases are up around june which is when we're expected to be in our peak so hopefully they just let people who are stranded stay

pigged 25/08/2019

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Kinda glad I didn't book a holiday this year now...

Though I was/am planning to move house this year, but if the housing market crashes as a result then I'll have to fix for another 2 years cause I ain't going onto to SVR until it stabilises...
    That said, if someone else is desperate enough to sell, I could always drop my house price by like 10k, and ask if my vendor can drop my 15k.. Have seen that done before, but hopefully I'll still be good to sell up.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    there are some GPs that are doing phone consultations only rn... which means no face to face to pick up prescriptions. i'm sure they'll sort something out.

i'm wondering about international students. my ex is at uni here and unable to go back to his parents in dubai bc the UAE have stopped issuing visas. he could go to india as they're repatriating people rn but not for long. so him and other internationals could be stuck in the UK and if they leave it might affect their current/future education. most uni accommodation leases are up around june which is when we're expected to be in our peak so hopefully they just let people who are stranded stay
    my pal is doing a study abroad in america so shes booked a last min flight on monday t come back to UK cos shes scared shes gonna be stuck in america !!! feel bad for her must be stressful cos she has to take all her stuff back with her and thats pretty much end of her yr abroad now!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast