HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default How long do you go between seeing your friends?

Often it can be hard to get everyone together so i'll make separate things to do with each. My close group of mates, like five of us, I literally try and see them at least once a week. Anymore than two weeks and I feel like I haven't seen them in ages I hate it. Take yesterday, was in a rush and tired and cold in town - but couldn't leave without going to see my mate for like an hour in his work.

just that ed sheernan song below got me all nostalgic and how lucky i am for my mates x some who been friends with since like aged 6. loadsss of people don't keep contact from school but i'm really proud that we do

wbu

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I don't really have many but I'm happy with the ones I've got. Last year, we saw each other quite a bit because we worked two days together and we'd have nights out but then things got changed around at work, and one I don't see much at all and they've sort of fallen out with me and the other one, I see once a week at week. We are both in new relationships so I feel we've been spending time with our partners more than each other, but I've been thinking of reaching out to them and suggesting we hang out as they've been saying about how they feel like they don't got friends so it'd be nice to reach out and let them know I'm still around.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I meet with them at least twice every 2 weeks. We just both have busy lifes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

every single day in college, sometimes we'll gather of friday nights/saturdays and then a few of us go to church together on sundays

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

my uni mates i meet every day or every couple of days. my friends back in ireland only see them when i go home which is maybe like once a year not been home in over a year now x

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Varies? Uni peeps is semi frequently at once or twice a week (on average, really depends on the time of year).
    Home peeps like twice a year something like that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

no more than 2 weeks

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quite a long time apart. I don't tend to have many close friends in town. Most of my friends are back at my old city, those that I grew up with.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I hate this question T.T

I used to see them every single day for 6 years (in our college years). Now? Every month, twice or so. I miss them so bad and I don't think they feel the same way T.T